See Zimmerman reenact Travyon shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Zimmerman is a liar, this is a documented fact. Don't put too much faith in what his statement is. Of course a proven liar will tell the story where he is 100% innocent.
    Haven't kept up with this thread in a while, has anyone else donated money to the liar Zimmerman fund? Funny as hell when one ET big spender here sent in 20 bucks.

#11     Jun 23, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So is Obama, yet you have little if any problem with him.
    Not me, but then I'm not particularly charitable anyway.

#12     Jun 23, 2012

3. Obama is better than the alternative IMO. I used to be charitable but not so much anymore. I take care of number one now, kinda an atlas shrugged type attitude without the long boring story.

#13     Jun 23, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Better at lying? :)

#14     Jun 23, 2012
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I was bullied by a cop in that situation.. I knew better than to say much of anything and the bastard didn't like my squishy answers.. I'm in California, since then I was advised that when being bullied by a cop I can call 911 and ask for the Highway Patrol. I guess a cop can't stop me from making a phone call if I'm not being arrested..

#15     Jun 23, 2012
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Blacks seem to be trained to never be cooperative with whites.. I'm guessing that dear little Trayvon saw that there was nobody around and instead of giving some straight answers about what he was doing, where he was going, he attacked Zimmerman. Pride goes before a fall...

#16     Jun 23, 2012