See what we look like

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wwatson1, Mar 4, 2002.

1. I never see any sun because I sit in front of my PC all day trying to make $$$$. This is me after a good day trading.
    Martha do you want to see my banana ??

#31     Mar 4, 2002
  2. BSAM

BSAM

candle---

Ever heard the phrase: "Old enough to drive, but it'll still get you five"? I'd ask for her I.D. if I were you.:p

BSAM

#32     Mar 4, 2002
  3. ddefina

ddefina

My women MUST be intravenous drug users.:):) (Just kidding) Your going to pass up a date because she doesn't drink? Wow!

#33     Mar 4, 2002
  4. Rigel

Rigel

Candle, you have excellent taste.
    I had posted my own picture in hopes of getting a date with Martha but, well........ life goes on.

#34     Mar 4, 2002

5. Ddefina,

Hey, I'm an intravenous druggie, but I won't drink beer. *lol*. Will YOU go out with me?:(

I took a look at your interesting homepage. Why did you stop contributing to your daily journal? What's up with that, dude? Your site, http://www.timingcentral.com/Daily_Journal/daily_journal.html is easy to navigate and understand.

Would you include an email notification function, so that I get emailed when you decide to update it, please? Do it, now.

Thanks,
    Martha

#35     Mar 4, 2002
  6. Ohmy Gawd! Musicman, your words are music to my ears. Of course, I want to see your banana (!) There's nothing like a sweet banana to peel-off in the morning. It's the breakfast of champions - they say.

:eek: :eek::eek: :p :p :eek:

#36     Mar 4, 2002
  7. ddefina

ddefina

I would in a heartbeat if I wasn't happily married and thousands of miles away in WA state.

I took a look at your interesting homepage. Why did you stop contributing to your daily journal? What's up with that, dude? Your site is easy to navigate and understand.

Would you include an email notification function, so that I get emailed when you decide to update it, please? Do it, now.

You sound like my wife, "Do it, now!" :) My goal is to update my site everyday, but I've been very busy and it's falling behind, but that will change going forward. Had a great day today overall up $2,700 (only $1,000 in my publicized account). Had a very bad day last week and lost $4,500 on a bad fill, so I'm still working out of that hole.

Im an amateur as far as web sites go but I'll look into the email notification function. That might help me alert the people who have money invested in that account.

Hope you stick around on the boards, it's refreshing to hear from the female perspective. And feel free to post more pictures :):)

Dave D.

#37     Mar 4, 2002
  8. Martha Said :

"Ohmy Gawd! Musicman, your words are music to my ears. Of course, I want to see your banana (!) There's nothing like a sweet banana to peel-off in the morning. It's the breakfast of champions - they say"

I say :

Ok , well on good days I trade in the nude , so maybe you can view my nude daytraders cam . I will make sure the banana is in full view , or are you more interested in how I trade ?
    Hmm now there is an idea, I can charge a fee for both the nude cam and Day Trading advise , what a combo . Women only please !!! Martha for you both are free :-]

#38     Mar 4, 2002
  9. Hitman

Hitman

My butt ugly mug (according to Limbo), as of 2 days ago after I just got a new haircut.

• te.jpg
      File size:
      5.2 KB
      Views:
    #39     Mar 4, 2002
  10. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

oh my eyes....they burn....won't stop burning!!!!! like acid...please Don don't post a pic!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :cool: :mad:

#40     Mar 4, 2002