See what we look like

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wwatson1, Mar 4, 2002.

1. lol...do you want to find out? :)
    are you latina?

#11     Mar 4, 2002
  2. Yes, Papi. I am. Why? Are you?

#12     Mar 4, 2002
  3. my grandmother is from Mexico...I'm trying to learn more about my culture and heritage....I've always had a strong attraction to Latina women. My spanish is terrible, but I'm working on it

Martha-
    I just checked your profile. we're born only a few days apart :)
    and that deathclock website is cool...makes me realize that I have a lot to do in a short time

#13     Mar 4, 2002
  4. Hey Uptick2002,
    At least your one of the few, who is proud of their descent. Good for you! My Spanish isn't up to par, either. But, like most of us...we can defend ourselves (in any language), if needed.

The deathclock is one of my favorite sites...My all-time favorite site is: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/

One day, I hope to afford all the programs on that site, and partake with the festivities.

That's when "visualization" helps...! I hope to become "space-worthy", before they raise their rates from $179K (US), or maybe I'll feast on their poker run for $700K.

#14     Mar 4, 2002
  5. ddefina

ddefina

whoa! I predict this thread will attract a large audience. Nice pic Martha! :) :)

#15     Mar 4, 2002

6. Thank you, Ddefina!

Where is your jpg?:confused:

#16     Mar 4, 2002
  7. But is it really her is the real question.

#17     Mar 4, 2002
  8. neo_hr

neo_hr

OK this is me in Croatia. Its not really up to date pic since now I got two monitors, a new desk and office chair so... ill maybe update it later.

Cheers All

• ja.gif
      File size:
      84.3 KB
      Views:
    #18     Mar 4, 2002
  9. Vinny, of course it's my picture! :cool:

Why would I upload a phony one? It's not my style.

Anyway, since you've asked....you can take me out to dinner, now, in order to verify that's really my picture. Le Cirque 2000 Restaurant, Daniel's, Rao's you say? Sure. I'll be ready!:)

BTW, where is your jpg?:D

PS Don Bright met me (as a few others did, too) during the expo. I'm sure, he can vouch for my picture!

#19     Mar 4, 2002
  10. martha...
    I'll take you out. I like to work up an appetite first..dancing of course...and then go out for a late dinner and some adult beverages.

#20     Mar 4, 2002