See what TradersStudio can do for you

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Has this blog been moved to a new location?:confused:

#41     Feb 14, 2013
  2. What a laugh.

Murray & Kiwi jerk each other through this thread and still this end of day data POS offers nothing that is not available in almost any mainstream platform.

Murray, it will be more credible if you get someone other than Kiwi to be your straight man.

Jack

#42     Feb 15, 2013
  3. intraday tick backtesting,multistrategy or at least portfolio of 4 strategies

which platform would you suggest?

TIA

V_d_V

#43     Feb 15, 2013
  4. Using the new order and price series objects I can link as many strategies or operate as many unlinked stratege that have been back tested down to the tick level in TradeStation quite easily. Plus for those that use volume or price denoted bars they offer more historical tick data in both contract and continuous format. More than any retail level data vendor I know.

Also these strategies can be operated from a RadarScreen that can run a custom scan on a portofolio of a thousand stocks or more and then selectively execute on the portfolio member that meets the criteria and passes through the filters for trade execution.

For both backtesting and operation in real time the internal script language, Easy Language, plus the global dictionary and all the new order objects and other tools make it easy to receive data, process it into any indicator/input value from any symbol in any time frame and conduct trade executions on any symbol all from the same strategy code module.

There is a tool that alows for easy communication with Excel. We, for instance operate Neural Networks in real time in excel and bring the predictions back to strategies running or backtesting in TradeStation.

You can use the platform with really great charting and get the data for $100 per month and free if you do minimal trading. Real time and historical data for CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, NYSE, AMEX & NASDAQ all for less that $30 per month.

For backtested they offer both brute force and genetic optimizations as well as walk-forward testing.

Jack

#44     Feb 15, 2013
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

He a big customer of mine, so he happy with my services that all.

#45     Feb 15, 2013
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you want to see the power of TradersStudio, look at TradersStudioBlog.com. We have alot of content which will show you how you can use TradersStudio to help your trading.

#46     Jun 3, 2013
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We added a new post on a concept I developed called Dyanamic margin in TradersStudioBlog.com.

#47     Jun 7, 2013
  8. Gyles

Gyles

I just read the new post but I’m a little confused. How do I use this in a system? I kind of get the concept, but I’m not sure when or why I’d need to use this in my system backtesting…?

#48     Jun 16, 2013
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I will have another blog post ready over the weekend which will show how this works for a basket trend following system.

#49     Jun 21, 2013
  10. Gyles

Gyles

Thanks, I just saw this. That post from a little while back helps clarify a lot.

#50     Jul 13, 2013