See what TradersStudio can do for you

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have no power due to the Hurricane. We expect it up later this week, but we are still checking e-mail for tech support. In addition we are having a hurricane sale, I will include a free membership pack with any new order of $495.00 or more between now and Friday. This is a 199.00 value.

#21     Aug 29, 2011
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still do not have any power and we still are offering the same sale, let's make it though Saturday now. We will be shipping orders out this weekend or right after the holiday. We will also allow you to download the product while you are waiting on request. This way you can have it over the weekend.

#22     Aug 31, 2011
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are back up and running 100%. We even will have a generator for the next time we lose power for a extended period of time.

#23     Sep 7, 2011
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am working on some exciting projects and am trying to catch up. I plan on posting a lot of content in October in many different threads.

#24     Sep 27, 2011
  5. Well Mr. Murray, it has been a month since you said you post some content, when can we expect the same?

#25     Oct 28, 2011
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have done a few new tutorials for our web site , one on relative strength re balancing for equity trading and another one on equity curve feedback. I hope we will get these up soon.

You can do some much with TradersStudio can you give me a idea of what you would want to see first.

#26     Nov 3, 2011
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#27     Nov 16, 2011
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#28     Nov 16, 2011
  9. Thanks for the reply, Murray and looking forward to the tutorials. Regarding the Eurozone crisis is there any relationship between Dollar and Euro and can the same be depicted in any way?

Thanks for the new tutorial also. :)

#29     Nov 21, 2011
  10. Thanks for posting the informative video. Please post more, it is easier for my friend to learn (a new user of TradersStudio).

#30     Nov 22, 2011