See what TradersStudio can do for you

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jun 3, 2011.

1. It would be a good idea. Can you show how to turn a system on and off using equity curve of that same system? Also, have you ever thought about selecting a portfolio based on using the equity curve of each market? Thanks :)

#11     Jun 13, 2011
  2. Yes Please Murray, could you includ using equity curve correlation & underwater correlation reports?:cool:

#12     Jun 13, 2011
  3. Thanks for the introductory video, it has been helpful for my friend, as requested earlier in another thread (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3165495#post3165495)

#13     Jun 15, 2011
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have a personal issue to address next week. Let's plan for some demo's right after July 4th. That will give me time to put it together. I will see how many people contact me and maybe do a webinar

#14     Jun 16, 2011
  5. I'd like to see what can be done on multiple time frame analysis please

#15     Jun 16, 2011
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You mean using same price data on daily,weekly and monthly timeframe for example ?

#16     Jun 18, 2011
  7. Hi Murray How are you going on the next vido lesson? the first two are exelent:cool:

#17     Aug 14, 2011
  8. Has the Stamford event been scheduled? Thanks.

#18     Aug 16, 2011
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

In the next few days I will post about it in the announcement section. If I can find at least 15 people interested to come. I will have it.

#19     Aug 16, 2011
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I do plan more video's. I am working on some projects and as soon as I catch up in the next few weeks I will put some new ones together

#20     Aug 19, 2011