See the way Palestinians treat their children

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Haha. What truth? The guy posted a video for and Easter European, your Khazar ancestors, abusing his son and claimed "It" was a Palestinian!

And about the inbreeding you mentioned in another post, you out of all people talk about that subject? Really? Come on phenomena, we all know why the vast majority of you are cross eyed Mongolians! Or is it due to the fact that you originally came from near there? :D

#11     Apr 10, 2010
  2. And of those priests 100% of them were homosexuals. So why go after the church? Why not go after the homosexual community? Oh thats right...because THEY are doing nothing wrong,right? Its only when a homosexual becomes a priest can you then shove him into a category and labal ALL priests. But heaven forbid that you label them abusers as homosexuals, right? Because if you did that, you would have to disclaim that not all homosexuals are child molesters, but if you point out that a priest did it, no need to put that disclaimer in.

I see where your biased hate is.

#12     Apr 10, 2010
  3. Hmm...where do people write arabic text with egyptians accents? Oh yeah...EASTERN EUROPE! Thats my first guess! thats a very common place to find people that write that way. Silly me to think palestians who live right NEXT to Egypt might actually be more likely to write like that.

You consumed with your hate, jumped to the conclusion that he was eastern european.

#13     Apr 10, 2010
  4. you complain about how all priests get labeld but your post labels all palestinians.

#14     Apr 10, 2010
  5. I am not hating anyone, you were the one generalizing how a particular nationality is screwed up because of one random youtube vid but you accept no such concessions when it comes to widespread child abuse. The usual word comes to mind - hypocrite.

#15     Apr 10, 2010
  6. LOL!

I have decided to go after you and expose you for the hater and the liar you are.

It turned out that I was right in my intuition in regard to the ethnicity of the father. please check the following link:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=195918

You on the other hand decided to carry on with your lie in hope it will stick.

Question is why peilthetraveler? Are you that consumed with your hate to the point that you will do anything to get back at who you perceive as your religious enemies? Anything including lying and using fraudulent tactics? No wonder your like succeed in defrauding old women into giving you their life savings.

#16     Apr 10, 2010
  7. What on earth are you talking about? What is a Kahzar? Did you just claim that an eastern european is the same thing as a mongolian??!

Is your genetic tendency to be an inbreeding, crossdressing transexual also giving you pms today? You are frustrated and confused.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/17/gaza.gender.id/index.html

#17     Apr 10, 2010
  8. Love it! Just love it! A fucking Jew who marries and fucks no one but his cousin, after covering her body with a sheet for fear on contaminating his own body, is coming here to discuss inbreeding?

Buddy, half of your fucking population is made of drooling, cross eyed retards because of inbreeding, and you have the audacity to come here and open that subject?

And as for the Mongolians, if you did not know that the Khazaras, your ancestors, are a mixed breed of central Asians, including Mongolians, then you will need about a hundred years to be elevate to a level of a jackass. your retardation could be due to the fact that your mother, father's cousin and your sister are one and the shame Mannheim.

http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/anthropology/tutor/case_studies/hebrews/marriage.html

#18     Apr 10, 2010
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

that is seriously disturbing.

#19     Apr 10, 2010
  10. I don't know any Jews who marry or fuck their cousins, and I know lots of Jews. Half of my population? What is "my population"? What on earth are you talking about? This inbreeding causes some weird neurological shit, they are like cross dressing trannys with rabid anger management problems. This shit is crazy!

I have no idea what you are talking about, I just know that the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE says that Pals are inclined towards being cross dressers and trannys because of inbreeding. Scientific evidence DOES NOT say that about Jews.

I am not mongolian, my ancestors are not from asia. They are from europe. I am European, why do you keep calling me Asian and Mongol? What kind of transgender rabid temper fit are you in today? Geez.

#20     Apr 10, 2010