Security Council votes for no-fly zone

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Mar 18, 2011.

1. I am extremely happy that we are bombing the muslim terrorists in Libya.

These Libyan muslim terrorists hate Israel and deserve to bombed into the stone age. Once we've flattened Libya, we need to flatten the Iranian terror country.

America needs to step up to the plate and not let the French cheese-eating surrender monkeys run this show. The Jewish lobby in the USA must and will force the USA to take the leading role in the killing of Libyan muslim terrorists. The French hate Israel and so must therefore not be allowed to run this show.

Libya is African muslim, but so was Obama's dad, so this is maybe why Obama does not want to take a leading role in killing his fellow religionists.

God bless Israel and all those who support us (USA in particular).

#41     Mar 19, 2011
  2. Gee you aren't biased Cohen. Israel may be ally of the US, but they have plenty of blood on their hands. The do the US's bidding. Israel is responsible for itself and if it serves the interest of the US then so be it. Now go and contribute a few more shillings to the Jewish pac lobby in congress. Now before you say I am anti Semite read some of my posts and you will see I am objective, something you should strive for.

#42     Mar 19, 2011
  3. it looks too easy. Black swan lurking... I guess oil up sharply seem an obvious candidate.

#43     Mar 19, 2011
  4. Humpy

Humpy

Interesting that the BRIC countries + Germany were all against the Libyan campaign.

They don't let their morality get in the way of their greed

#44     Mar 20, 2011