Security Breach @ Major Brokerages?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by da-net, May 9, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

what does the expression the links copy through live mean?

#11     May 13, 2007
  2. da-net

da-net

links live means that if you click on them that you will be taken to that website, which the previous person was trying to warn us all about.

hope that answered your question adequately.:)

#12     May 13, 2007
  3. So it's another Phishing expedition. Moderator should not take it down, but highlight it as a warning, being sure it can't be accessed. you know somebody will click on and enter the stuff.

#13     May 13, 2007
  4. inside jobs - I'm 100% right on this one.
    the thiefs have connections and know exactly how the whole puzzle fits together and where the loopholes are.

#14     May 14, 2007
  5. Bob111

Bob111

just got this in my msn email-
    lame, but it does rise some questions,because very very long time ago i use this email to recieve IB statements

#15     May 30, 2007
  6. da-net

da-net

This is nothing more than spam. I have recieved multiple copies of it supposedly from about every BD under the sun. The reason I know it is just spam is they used my hotmail address as the return to path and several of them bounced...which I recieved in my inbox.

by the way...there is an old saying "a mine is nothing more than a hole in the ground with a liar at the top":D

#16     May 30, 2007
  7. KS96

KS96

this is a joke, right?

#17     May 31, 2007
  8. da-net

da-net

no. it is available from many sources. i purchased mine from a CC company. it is offered with different levels of protection based upon $$ or hours required to restore your credit and whether or not you choose to find and prosecute the guilty party either criminally or civil.

by the way the cost is very reasonable.

#18     May 31, 2007