secrets of traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ktrich, Dec 29, 2008.

1. IKOIKO

IKOIKO

I worked With Larry And I made all the $$$$ For us .. the statements are true However .. we Did split it 3 ways and seat leases and office .. etc... What larry neglects to say is that all He did is push buttons .. I took care of all the trades in the pit . he lost his cool more than once !

#81     Sep 9, 2010
  2. I am a student of Trading Advantage and find the instruction, live trading rooms and support outstanding.

As a student I have the opportunity to participate in the scalping and/or swing trade real time trading rooms. My choice. Trade results are published - just ask TA for them.

I also have the option of attending 8 or more hours of class time weekly in addition to support in the trading rooms. Frequently, informal trade instruction is also provided in the trading rooms.

As a student of the TA methods, I will attest to the fact that TA offers many trading strategies including an entire course on trading futures using Market Profile.

You might want to contact TA directly and get a "pass" to the live trading rooms, attend an online or live trading presentation or ask to speak with a student.

Regards

#82     Jan 21, 2011
  3. J_Smith

J_Smith

I am reviving this thread as I don't know how this scam artist got my email again, but I will make sure all know what he is like, seen as he has got one of his dumb commission paid dopey idiots to contact me.

Levin is nothing more than a dim wit.

Years ago, when I was a fool, I purchased his course, only because his sidekick Dan sold it to me for $1k instead of over $3K. I think Dan needed the cash for X-Mas:D

He never sent me the video tapes, and when I complained, I got sent a copy of the raw footage shot at the exchange. All I can say, is what a bunch of idiots it showed. There were 2 fools looking at a chart of the SP500 going back since it started, the chart was hand marked up, and stretched out on what must have been a 15ft table.....:wtf:

As I never got exactly what I paid for, as they never sent on the finished tapes, I might contact a US lawyer about suing him, just to piss him off, as he deserves it.

All you need do is look at his ugly mug, and you know he is a scamster, for they are like paedophiles, in that they all look the same:rolleyes:

Ask away, I will tell you all you want to know about his dumb course so you don't have to buy it, as I signed no disclosure when I bought it:finger::finger::finger:

I might even give it away for free to people, but know this, it would only do you more harm than good:thumbsdown:

J_S

#83     Feb 8, 2016