secrets of traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ktrich, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Updated for accuracy. Anyone praising something and having that many posts is automacally a shill. After all, how many people with 2,000 posts do you see praising a system that others are trashing?

#41     Mar 22, 2010
  2. I'm suprised that you talk down about the VA considering its one of the best support/resistence I've ever worked with. Fact is that everyone has there own "technique"....Didn't you ever use the Market Delta to monitor your position? Granted the OTF is only a trend indicator, but it help when you should take on a position. If you signed up for the 6 months and didn't do well, then what was the reason you lost on your trades? The pitnoise alone helps out. Seems to me that your angry cuz you FAILED to make money. The question to me is why? I came out of this doing well...nothing too crazy but much better then when I was trading before.

#42     Mar 22, 2010
  3. Seems to me that you are a salesmen for the system cause you talk EXACTLY like them. Is that Micky or who are you... ? hmmmmm ?

LOL. Keep trying.:D

PS. Yes, the VA is indeed very interesting. Well work 2k or more... ROFL...

#43     Mar 22, 2010
  4. wtf is a "shill"? seems that the ppl that have replied to my thread with the exception of you all have less then 500 posts. I'm not here trying to sell for these guys. They have ppl to do that. I'm just here to base my opinion on this program.

#44     Mar 22, 2010
  5. Again...I was a "student" for 6 months...Haven't spoke with mickey. I only dealt with John. Once again tho...Why didn't you do well in the program? Your so quick to try and maybe blame them for you lack of success but yet you can't explain why. I will say I do live in Chicago but I don't work for them nor will I work for anyone besides myself until I blow out my acct. I worked for a prop shop on jackson but besides that I work at home.

#45     Mar 22, 2010
  6. And I am here to base mine on it.

Anyway. I am pleased for you. You outshine Dans results which are EMAILED to me daily.

Have fun. I am sure you will remain a paying client till the day you stop trading.

How much is your monthly subscription for the "VTR" now that your 6months is up ?

Cheers.

#46     Mar 22, 2010
  7. actually I'm not sure if im staying with them. the platform they use is 10 bucks for a trial period, so i'm considering trying that. I don't know how much VTR time is. I haven't looked into it as of yet. I feel that I have a good grasp on the emini to try it on my own. If I bomb i'm sure I can always go back.

#47     Mar 22, 2010
  8. tango29

tango29

Wow, I bought the books at least a decade ago, possibly longer. There was a guy named Dan then also, and he ran a room for awhile. He was horrible. He would make calls which were much more often wrong and then he would disappear from the room and leave the people there hanging with his bad call. I believe he was a broker also. I want to say Collins was his last name, but can't remember for sure.
    That being said some of the course material was good and I use variations on a setup I have near the open. I would bet by now everything related to the material is available for free on the internet.

#48     Mar 22, 2010

9. So, what platform have you used to date ? I never got on with TradeMaven, didnt like it, but I duplicated the charts exactly without it.

The only thing I EVER missed was Paul and the Volume Chart therein.

Rather surprised you don´t know how much the VTR is. In fact, astounded. Surprised they haven´t offered you a "deal" to stay on.

#49     Mar 22, 2010
  10. Dans name is not Collins, I am NOT going to publish it here, but he hasn´t been there that long anyway. I like Dan, he´s a nice guy and he is just doing a job.

#50     Mar 22, 2010