secrets of traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ktrich, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Thanks CONR, I'll check it out.

#31     Dec 9, 2009
  2. well I have been a student since sept 09. I have traded equities b4 and one day got a call from someone @ secrets of traders. I was figured it was a scam until I got into the room and saw trades go down live. I did sign up for a 6 month course and right off the bat I started doing well. My daily goal was 2 pts and I was hitting my goal and sitting on my hands for the most part. About the 6th week was when I decided to extend my goal to 4pts, and I started avg about 4-5 everyday I traded following Dan the head trader. Around the 4th month I finally felt comfortable enough to trade with 2 contracts(still with my daily goal or 4-5 pts) and now i'm up to 3. I'm just finishing up my 6 months and feel confident to go at it on my own using the same trading platform w/o Dan. I can see why there are ALOT of naysayers but from my end it was well worth the money. I actually learned how to trade this market and that's something I can never put a price on. As for all the other ppl on this forum saying they are willing to teach for free please contact me or leave me contact info so we can touch base. I would love to add on whatever new techniques or new ideas that can help my performance.

#32     Mar 22, 2010
  3. AK100

AK100

If anyone ever mentions the word 'secret' when it comes to trading and something they want to sell - then it's a 99% chance you're being setup.

#33     Mar 22, 2010
  4. Well well.. You do better than Dan does himself then. Well done Mr 1 Post.

#34     Mar 22, 2010
  5. AK100

AK100

Beathtaking review from a 1st time poster!

"You can't put a price on it" he says, plus he's learnt one of the hardest and toughest games on the planet in just 6 months!

But they never seem to realise how sleazy this looks to. Anyone who does business with these guys must be a moron.

#35     Mar 22, 2010
  6. actually alot of us do....there are guys that trade 10 lots in the room.

As for my "1" post..I saw this forum before. In fact i've seen a cpl of them and the ONLY reason I even bothered to post is that sooo many ppl try and rip on this and I don't see why. I was able to garner success and just wanted ppl to know it can be done.

#36     Mar 22, 2010
  7. Whats so sleazy? Why am I considered a moron? Truth is its easier to trade then equities.

#37     Mar 22, 2010

8. Funny isn't it. he has seen loads of these posts before, he is now just finishing his 6 months (their best package to sell from their point of view) and he now coincidentally decides to post for the first time saying how great it is.

And he is doing better than Dan himself, as Dan doesn't consistently get that per day.

Hmmmm. Hang on. Ill get me check book. Was it 9k... OK.

#38     Mar 22, 2010
  9. Your right. It wasn't cheap nor is any other mentorship programs. I looked into several others and this is the one I went with. My question is how are u guys doing? what has been your returns? Considering I wasn't doing squat trading stocks, any return is better then none. I can only assume that you guys must be doing well for yourself to be on here trying to knock what I gotta say. Funny thing is that at some point you had to have checked it out yourself. So if you've been doing so well, why did you need help? I felt I personally needed help. It's a skill set they helped me develop and if I didn't go with the program I prolly would've blown out my trading acct.

#39     Mar 22, 2010
  10. Oh by the way. When you could get a couple of months in the trade room and the training course for less than 2 k before last summer, it may have been worth it to a newbie newbie...

But someone told me the other day they were pitched at 9k for 6 months. What a joke that is.

I have the full course, and I have spent time in the trade room. It is a rip off at anything more than 2k, and even thats extended really and only for someone who is pretty green so wants to learn from the ground up.

One time framing, VA, algo trades in donchain channels. Come on........

#40     Mar 22, 2010