Secretive Copenhagen Treaty Creates Larcenous Global Government Tax

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Xspurt, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Dear achilles28,

I really appreciate to read your thoughts... However that you made a mistake with the word Evolution... it's called an Agenda.

Don't confuse a theory and a fact...

#21     Dec 9, 2009
  2. He can't provide any real links because they'd all be at prisonplanet.com :D

#22     Dec 9, 2009
  3. yeah... that's the saddest part. Because I really think that on some subject prisonplanet or inforwars are doing a really great work, how all journalists should act... without the fear mongering...

So they are alone defending their point of view... And even if they are right only a few of the MSM takes what they say...

So if they make a big mistake they could simply being wiped out...

#23     Dec 9, 2009
  4. Broken record. Someone please fix this guy.

#24     Dec 9, 2009
  5. #25     Dec 9, 2009
  6. the blind leading the blind in plainsight...

look at brusty4 posts...

#26     Dec 9, 2009
  7. Not sure what you're saying here. I am skeptical as to Lord what's his name's allegations. That said, the whole Copenhagen thing is a joke, the science is lacking and there is a money angle here somewhere. I don't buy a world government or that kind of BS, but I do see how easily these kinds of "scientific" issues can be used to generate tons of profit for insiders. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see that.

#27     Dec 9, 2009
  8. It was a joke, it's just that you didn't see the post of brusty4 a little bit earlier...

#28     Dec 9, 2009
  9. Ah gotcha. Thought you were speaking to the merit of the content. I see what you mean now.

#29     Dec 9, 2009
  10. :)

#30     Dec 9, 2009