Secretive Copenhagen Treaty Creates Larcenous Global Government Tax

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Xspurt, Dec 9, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Climate Change is the anointed vehicle to usher in Global Government.

The End Game is Global Government. Not rectifying Climate Change. Manufactured crisis, spurs panic, which demands unpopular "changes" desired, all along.

The authority to tax every country, shutter domestic industry, box-in capital mobility and wealth creation.

Like the Tax Code, this Copenhagen Treaty is just a start. Expect taxes of 10% of GDP, 5% of ALL Financial Transactions etc, payable to the World Bank.

What will the World Bank do with all that cash? How will that solve man-made Climate Change, which doesn't exist??

Cap-and-Trade + 2% GDP TAX + 2% Financial Transaction Tax + Outsourcing + Healthcare = Death to the American Economy.

#11     Dec 9, 2009
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Lord Moncton is as credible as they come. See his 1hr lecture on youtube on the Climate Fraud, for proof.

#12     Dec 9, 2009
  3. Yeah I get all that but at a certain point (we're possibly already there) there will be no more golden eggs from the goose. You can only tax so much. So then what?

And where is the draft? I would like to see the draft that he's supposedly read.

I buy this stuff to an extent, but a global police force? That just sounds absurd.

#13     Dec 9, 2009
  4. What about a media blackout - do you buy that?

DAVID ROCKEFELLER THANKS MEDIA FOR ITS SILENCE

Consider more words from one of the world’s most influential and diabolical characters representing the world’s banking cabal in charge of the prophetic one world government movement,

“… it would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government …”

- David Rockefeller in Baden-Baden, Germany 1991, thanking major media for keeping secret for decades the movement of the prophetic one world government.

#14     Dec 9, 2009
  5. I don't yet doubt Lord M... However if you want something real :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBzR0-j0O0o

This guy, is great, creative and is able to produce something to show...

#15     Dec 9, 2009
  6. NO I don't buy that !

Why ? because what the Lord has seen isn't written by hand...
    So I will not put you yet on my Ignore list...

#16     Dec 9, 2009
  7. #17     Dec 9, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

That's the point. The point is to destroy Western Economies and leave us all poor, destitute, clamoring at the (World) Government tit!

Like Mugabe's Zimbabwe, this is Economic Warfare spun as populist crap to trick the World into handing over their sovereignty.

The point is to Kill The Goose. The Goose creates Wealth. And Wealth is Power. Globalists want a power monopoly at the Top.

10 years ago, cap-and-trade was laughed at, 2 Trillion dollar deficits were hysterical, and 7 Trillion Dollar public bailouts to Private Banks not even considered.

If Al Whore and his Junk Scientists can scare the World into cap-and-trade, eco-cops in America and a Civilian Enviro-Stazi to ensure compliance, a Global Police Force is right around the Corner.

The legal implication here is that every Country cedes part of the sovereignty under International Law (to the yet-to-be-determined Climate Treaty), and Global Cops enforce it.

American Military under the Command of foreign Countries was unheard of 50 years ago. Now, they routinely act under the auspices of the United Nations.

Get us all acclimated to the idea a Global "Body" can rightfully control our Military, Civilian Police Force, Economy, Taxing authority etc.

Its the Evolution to Global Government.

#18     Dec 9, 2009
  9. brusty4

brusty4

#19     Dec 9, 2009
  10. brusty-4,

Thank you.... let's see how inforwars.com uptade is article...

I am really waiting to read Xpurt...

#20     Dec 9, 2009