Secret to success

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Batman28, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Secret to sucess;
    work:cool:
    And trade conservative enough to stay in.:cool:

#31     Mar 28, 2007
  2. I teach that those in bodies are experiencing a kind of split mind with the ego in one side, and the Holy Spirit in the other.

I teach a guided lifestyle in which all judgement is given over to the Holy Spirit. It is a kind of non-thinking, and applies to any situation. Judgement includes decision-making and typical thought patterns, and is relative to the ego which always leads to pain and suffering. The Holy Spirit leads away from pain and suffering if you will be guided. This is by invitation.

I invite you to enlighten us regarding points 7 and 8 in more detail.

Thanks for your contribution.

Jesus

#32     Apr 1, 2007
  3. hughb

hughb

Hey Jesus, howcome you ignored me when I asked you to heal my ailing elbow years ago?

#33     Apr 1, 2007
  4. duard

duard

#34     Apr 1, 2007
  5. ak15

ak15

Why the exception to daytrading? what is your rationale for saying so? You have indicated that successful daytraders are non-existent albeit in the long run.

#35     Apr 1, 2007
  6. Step into my office.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/newthread.php?s=&action=newthread&forumid=27

I'm down in Politics and Religion, a kind of hell-hole, where I've been doing some rehabilitative work.

You're invited to come on down for some adjustments.

Jesus:)

#36     Apr 1, 2007

7. Your post provide the fundamental foundation of training the mind. Not only to trade, but to be able to think correctly.

As usual, you will get many detractors. The market is still in a Bull condition, and this condition dredges up a lot of lowlifes. Once the Bull condition disappears, these will vanish until the peak of the next Bull condition. However, even they can provide a valuable service. We know we are at a Bull condition peak because of the exponential increase of lowlifes on the various financial message boards.

Using the Pareto principle, 80 percent of your detractors will be the illiterate, the ignorant and the unconscious. 20 percent will be ones who know you're about to divulge valuable information.

The 80 percent illiterates are easily distinguished and can be put on ignore right away. They will contribute to only 20 percent of the detractive posts.

However the 20 percent who will be the most vociferous will contribute to 80 percent of the negative posts. These should not be put on ignore. Providing answers to their objections will only strengthen you arguments.

#37     Apr 1, 2007
  8. The mind is a wonderful thing. It can even make you think you are an expert in a field where you have no expertise.

#38     Apr 1, 2007
  9. ========================
    B-man ;
    thanks for ''color'' comments

And being honest enough to admit you do not trade;
    and you think trading is not hard.:cool:

#39     Apr 1, 2007
  10. Nice post Batman, do you mind citing your sources - couldn't find anything on google.

#40     Apr 2, 2007