Secret Plan To Crash The Stock Market, Destroy JP Morgan

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bearice, Mar 24, 2011.

Are Stock Markets safe?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. rew

rew

If the plan works it will destroy the value of the public employee union's pension plan. That would be justice.

#11     Mar 24, 2011
  2. I read the news article 3 days back but decided not to post here so as not to create panic. But I posted it here because of some idiots.

#12     Mar 25, 2011
  3. It's not a news article dipshit, it's a blog post full of conjecture.(check for words like "appears", "apparently", "supposedly", etc.. they use words like this becuase they don't have actual facts, and libel is a bitch.)

#13     Mar 25, 2011
  4. dtan1e

dtan1e

thanks for article, i find it interesting, ignore the asshole above

#14     Mar 25, 2011
  5. Union Organizer Stephen Lerner Defends His Plan To Crash The Stock Market

Stephen Lerner, a veteran union organizer, wants collective bargaining for homeowners that owe money to the big banks.

And this week, he was caught on tape talking about a "mortgage strike" against the big banks. He suggested that a large number of homeowners stop paying their mortgage until the banks agree to negotiate and modify loans.

Glenn Beck pounced on the recording. And so did Congress. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Republican Congressman from Utah, sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder saying that Lerner's threats "clearly constitute domestic terrorism", and asked for an investigation.

I interviewed Lerner, to get his side of the story -- his first interview since being attacked by Beck. Lerner talked about the mortgage strike idea, the big banks, the Tea Party and Glenn Beck's attack, and being accused of terrorism.

"Glenn Beck and this group of people are basically shilling for Wall Street"

http://www.businessinsider.com/dylan-ratigan-stephen-lerner-seiu-terrorist-interview-2011-3

#15     Mar 26, 2011