Secret Forex Society--- here to help!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketsurfer, Jun 1, 2007.

1. da-net

da-net

2. "Be wiser than other people if you can; but do not tell them so."
    - Lord Chesterfield

3. Bongo972

Bongo972

I'm thinking this Felix guy is basically a con artist.

4. notouch

notouch

Yes, he's the scammer of scammers who now claims to be working for a hedge fund. His "system" is trading the news spikes on Oanda.

5. Bongo972

Bongo972

Wow, that's pretty savvy and proprietary. :D

6. naru2286

naru2286

His main spinoff (partner) is Rob Grespi. I get his daily newsletter. He's supposedly a former bank trader who has great bank connections, can see inside order volume, etc.

The guy has not even been breaking even lately. He will take 5 trades and have four losers, one winner, and will report +2 net pips. Which is fine, except noone is getting the same spreads as him, and when they do, its with commission so it's still a huge loss on the day. There are plenty of 20-40pip loss days which for members equates to double that for members with slipped entries, commissions, and spreads.

Also, he never averages over 50% wins even, so a complete waste of time.

His normal day is 5 losses 2 wins with a small net pos or neg. If I did that poorly, I'd give up trading and certainly not be running a trade call room.

Dmitri Chakerov, or Felix as he likes to call himself, is a whole other story I don't even have time to write now.

7. speres

speres

This felix dude had a site 'forex bastards' i think, trying to help traders blah, blah blah.

Now he charges for signals that don't work by the sounds of this thread,

'Be quick theres 2 places left' is one of the spins

8. virgin

virgin

Whenever the word "secret" comes into play, you should know they have absolutely nothing of any substance to share, felix is a con artist

9. #10     Jun 2, 2007