Secret Federal Reserve Location Revealed, Fed needs a bunker too

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Founder, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Founder

Founder

Just released, the SECRET LOCATION of a New Federal Reserve Property. In a densely wooded area in Richmond Virgina lies the heavily guarded office building. According to a report, "Information about the function and location of the property are classified by the Federal Reserve System, and employees are prohibited from discussing the site with anyone outside the organization." The facility is known as the Federal Reserve West Creek Operations Center. So why the veil of secrecy?

http://rtr.org/videos/2/26324/secret-federal-reserve-location

One guy speculates

"this is because the FED background knows the truth gets out on the street any moment and need massive bunkers to hide themselves. The depression of the 30s will be nothing compared to what is about to explode in the US."

2. Founder

Founder

I invite Martinghoul to post in this thread "wink wink":D

3. It has nothing to do with the bullshit you posted. More than likely it's a backup computer system for all the ETFs and the like the Fed transfers.

4. The TIMID & DOCILE MASSES love to defend their MASTERS!

Now go back to scratching at your leash collar! :eek:

5. If you can't beat em, join em.

6. I am on to you, COLD/C-KID

7. Founder

Founder

You can be onto Jesus Christ or Santa Clause for all I care.

I would like to ask you, are you onto the information provided or would you rather pretend to be smart.
    You know pretending to be smart is fine, but I gotta tell you, being smart is way better.

You should be thanking me for taking the time to give you this info

and I am not Cold CKid

The name is Andrew

Andrew Jackson,

you can google me if you want, in my past life I killed the bank when US was a republic :D:D

8. Founder

Founder

Oh yeah Fed is so nice and holy we can just assume the best can't we.

LOL

More like they have ready underground base to run to when SHTF

9. I am here, my paranoid friend... What would you like me to say to uphold and reinforce your delusions?

As Lloyd Bernanke Blankfein, the Dark Lord of Monetary Policy, I can tell you that yes, everything you read on the Internet is 100% true. This location is classified, because that is where I sacrifice young children and nubile maidens to the Great Greenspan. Now I will have to kill you and everyone that reads this, because I can't have people knowing about these things.

10. Founder

Founder

Delusions?

Are your 200 quotes on ET defending Fed and Goldman delusions too?

Was this Fed location known prior to recently ?

Is that a delusion too?

Go pray to Baal or Umrathuma or to whoever you pray to when you hook up with your employers

[​IMG]

#10     Jul 11, 2011