seconds before disaster

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mav88, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Arjun1

Arjun1

I'll break the rules just one last time and never again.

#11     Jan 21, 2011
  2. KDASFTG

KDASFTG

"Hey its at a good S/R level here,...it just can't go any further"

#12     Jan 21, 2011
  3. Im just going to make this one last trade before I call it a day

#13     Jan 21, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

i can take the heat

#14     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Mav88

Mav88

I finally got it, this is easy, I'll be up a million in 6 months

#15     Jan 21, 2011
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Ten losers in a row! I'm due for a winner! I'm going in with size to recover the loss.

#16     Jan 21, 2011
  7. Handle123

Handle123

Since I have traded over 30 fun filled years, yeah right...not the early ones.

12. I am so close !!!

13. I can't believe it, I was up on four trades in a row and now down for the day !!!

14. F**k this, I quit !!!

15. It's Friday afternoon, forty trades later and I am down again, where is the Futures magazine for the next Guru I can toss my money away.

16. It worked last week !!!

17. Back to the bank for another loan, can use my car for collateral on this one.

18. I will do a spread, no risk in that....WTF, they are going opposite in same market?

19. Limit Down, WTF does that mean I can't get out, just fill the damn orders !!!

20. Three f**king days of limit down sitting on twenty contracts? You said this be safe !!! Moron !!! (It was really me being the moron for not knowing about limit moves - don't trust a broker)

21. I can't believe the $300 loss I didn't take is now $8,000 and counting, can't give out now, am sure bank with take second car for collateral.

22. What do you mean I lost ten grand in ten seconds? What report? I don't care if the price was only there for a nano second, you should have gotten me out!!!

23. I finally caught a break, my stop was actually filled before my stop and limit entry price was filled. Two days later, what do you mean ticket was not turned in and I have a margin call for the loss, "I'm calling the NFA/CFTC and the President", F**K this !!!

24. What do you mean I got filled outside of the range of the day?

25. I know I shouldn't have washed my socks, I was on a roll of two winning days in a row.

26. Where is my lucky coin? Hey, did you steal my lucky coin?

27. I was doing so well.

28. No more of letting the cat in my office when I'm not, he hit the mouse, so appropriate, to put me in a trade, no food for you for next five months....

Back to number 12.

The early years, my gawd, I just don't know how I stayed with it, all the most horrible emotions come out along with new words. Trading stocks was never as hard as trading futures, it never dawned on me earlier that trading a hedged product was often times manipulated especially in Meats and softs.

#17     Jan 21, 2011
    beginner66 likes this.
  8. New (personal) equity highs ... now I got it, so I guess it's all gravy from here.

#18     Jan 21, 2011
  9. Please, Lord, I'm a good person. I don't deserve to be treated like this, can You please give me a break just this once?

#19     Jan 21, 2011
  10. risky63

risky63

those damm stop hunters did it AGAIN!

#20     Jan 21, 2011