Second reactor at Fukushima may have ruptured, officials say

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by achilles28, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

im sorry to say..I think it is ben. Who is going to want to get close to these reactors with this situation?

#11     Mar 16, 2011
  2. LOL

excellent timing, looks like he just got raped in the ass.

#12     Mar 16, 2011
  3. benwm

benwm

i think we created a chain reaction of ass comments

#13     Mar 16, 2011
  4. kipster

kipster

lol chain of @$$.

but man. today there was a blip too when the EU energy chief guy
    spoke ... thank god it bounced or else i would've been gameover lol

#14     Mar 16, 2011
  5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I really hope Japan will manage to solve this big problem and that radioactivity levels won't kill too much people, but the reaction of countries like Germany to shut down plants is really pathetic...

You didn't know that nuclear power was dangerous? Would you have done the same if there haven't been an earthquake in Japan? Are you concerned by a big german earthquake?LOL...

Nuclear power is the product of a social contract that provides cheap energy with important dangers. Governments are like bankers trading junk CDS and traders scalping for one tick on a fed day, they really need a disaster to wake up...

#15     Mar 16, 2011
  6. patience.... it's easy to be short in the face of what's going on.

Won't bore you with the details, but my trading plan uses a max of 5-opens(long) on a position. I opened the first 48-hours ago. Looking for entry for at least 2 more to bring the basis down and %xx net positive to close.

I'm not saying I'm going to win this, but I like the trade's odds right now, and I wouldn't have opened the trade if I didn't think the other-side was a bunch of dumb fucks. :) The day I open a trade and don't think that is the day I should stop....

#16     Mar 16, 2011