SEC threatens McAfee, because ICOs are securities

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/...o-Stop-Promoting-ICOs-After-Threats-From-SEC/

John McAfee Tweet:

Due to SEC threats, I am no longer working with ICOs nor am I recommending them, and those doing ICOs can all look forward to arrest. It is unjust but it is reality. I am writing an article on an equivalent alternative to ICOs which the SEC cannot touch. Please have Patience.

"While the SEC offered some much-needed relief to cryptocurrency markets last week with its statement that bitcoin and ether are not deemed to be securities, the comments also placed the massive ICO market under greater scrutiny as the regulator confirmed that it does consider ICOs to be securities."

2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Arrested for promoting ICO's of questionable value? And this is different from Elon how?

Cuddles and CSEtrader like this.
  3. Sig

Sig

We do all realize the McAfee is batshit crazy right? He totally lost it several years ago, quite a sad story really. Regardless any allegation of government persecution from him should be taken with a massive grain of salt.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Watch whom you are calling crazy:

[​IMG]

5. SteveM

SteveM

Does this mean he won’t be “eating his own dick live on national television”?

6. Pekelo

Pekelo