SEC Probe into 9-11 Israeli connection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Sep 20, 2003.

1. i guess we need a moderator for the moderator. CLASSY DG!!!!!

#31     Sep 22, 2003
  2. Because the SEC nor anyone connected to the SEC has said that the SEC is undertaking or has undertaken a "Probe into the 9-11 Israeli Connection"

#32     Sep 22, 2003
  3. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13042&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#33     Sep 22, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

HUH? :confused:

From the _first_ line in the article that was pasted:

Further,

Still further,

It continues,

And then still more,

But there is more,

Finally,

nitro :confused: :confused:

#34     Sep 22, 2003
  5. LOL. I can never tell if Candle is being sarcastic in his posts, purposely spewing out the same rhetoric that came out of bush's pie hole. Maybe brother candle wants all of us to realize how stupid such statements really sound, or maybe he really does mean what he says. Keep posting though, makes for a good laugh.

#35     Sep 22, 2003
  6. maxpi

maxpi

That is kind of (how can I say stupid without being offensive?)unschooled on your part. Jaines has said over the years that Israel has the third most powerful military, behind the USA and the Russians during the cold war era, and some said at that time that Israel was second. Now the Russians are a lot weaker than they were then. That makes it USA first and Israel second in my book. Now, how powerful Israel's military would be without the billions of aid from the USA I can't say, but basically if you turned Israel loose on the Arab world, within 3 months Israel would be representing all the Arab oil interests at OPEC meetings!!:D

#36     Sep 22, 2003
  7. Now wouldn't that be a treat :D

And I bet they can manage the Arab population better than we'll ever be...

#37     Sep 23, 2003
  8. Since I know one thing or two about military history I can tell you don't have a clue.

Some of the most amazing (some would say miraculous) battles in modern history were fought by Israel, before and after it had US support.

About the U.S Support: If you didn't know, in its early years Israel did not have American support, since there was the fear it will become communist. Eventually (and unsurprisingly to those who knew the foundations it was constituted upon) Israel emerged as one of the strongest and most stable democracies in the world - more solid then some of our NATO allies.

In Israel war of independence (1948), with no army to speak of, no Air force, not even one tank, and no navy, the one day old county managed to defend and defeat 5 Arab armies (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt). The invading forces were fully equipped with the standard weapons of a regular army of the time - artillery, tanks, armored cars and personnel carriers, in addition to machine guns, mortars and the usual small arms in great quantities, and full supplies of ammunition, oil, and gasoline. The pre-State Jewish forces, on the contrary, had been prevented from acquiring arms by the British and so had no matching artillery, no tanks, and no warplanes. How’s that for miraculous?

In the Six Day’s War (1967) Israel confronted Egypt, Jordan and Syria which also had the help and support in equipment and troops from Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Algeria. Within the first 48 hours of the war, Israel destroyed the entire air-force of Egypt, Jordan and Syria and within 6 days it’s completely defeated the three armies while tripling its territory (that’s right, in six days Israel advanced into a territory twice its size). How’s that for amazing?

Those two grand victories were achieved without U.S support!

In connection to current events. In 1981 Israeli fighter jets bombed a French-built nuclear plant near Iraq's capital, Baghdad. It was the world's first air strike against a nuclear plant. With remarkable precision, an undisclosed number of F-15 bombers and F-16 fighters destroyed the Osirak reactor. The attack took place on a Sunday, to prevent harming the French workers at the site who would have taken the day off (too bad). There have been no reported casualties. Israel was highly criticized in all international forums. Now, aren’t we happy Iraq didn’t start producing nuclear bombs more than 20 years ago?

On a side note: A few years ago Israel fighter pilots and US Navy pilots performed live simulated dog fights (air to air combat with simulated missiles). The result: 114 – 4 in favor of the Israeli pilots. Now isn’t it embarrassing????

So, I wouldn’t call Israel a little brother, there are very few armies in the world that can defeat it, with or without U.S support.

TM Trader

#38     Sep 23, 2003
  9. Ninja

Ninja

The USA will do for sure. Israel would not kick any ass in the world if not protected and supported by the USA and Great Britain in the past through massive monetary, military, and political support.

You can only provoke the other kids in the neighborhood if you have a big brother...

Now the big brother does all the fights, even his own home is not safe anymore and the amazing thing is that he still does not realize that his little brother just manipulates him.

What a clever little brother...

#39     Sep 23, 2003
  10. TM, forget this gal, she's a loser

#40     Sep 23, 2003