SEC= Communist China?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by invertedCurve, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Didn't do the two shots. I guess I'm scared of the wrath if she were to hear me slur a word. We got married when I was a Captain in the Reserves, before the Marine Corps decided to send me on a "vacation" to Iraq... Back then, I drank a "few"

Maybe I should start smoking some high-grade marijuana instead? (I pronounce it "maar jee wanna.":D )

That way I can forget about the "issues" we face going forward?:D :D

(gotta have some humor these days! LOL! If not, we would be in straight jackets with the current events unfolding, and our "leadership" being "in charge" like they are.:confused: ) :D :D

#21     Jul 15, 2008
  2. stocks that have naked shorting position of significance are usually bad stocks or bad companies or professional/ market maker shorts are betting on lower prices and can control the price.

market makers need cash so any sucker who wants the stock, they will sell it to you.

#22     Jul 15, 2008
  3. remember, stocks of companies are just pieces of paper and the many companies have capital restructuring or issuing of more shares in recessions or need cash..

#23     Jul 15, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

Dude I was 16 yrs old when I worked in brokerage offices and nothing has changed now that I'm 44.

I beat the system YEARS ago with legal offshore corporations.

The only reason I'm still in this country is because the US has gone to hell and a hand bag but not because of democracy but because of one man (Bush) left unchecked.

What you suggest is to let corporations be free to do whatever the hell they want with no one to punish them by running down their share price to it's true value.

I believe in the marketplace - survival of the fittest.

#24     Jul 15, 2008
  5. YES, Survival of the fittest! That's the way it used to be, and should be the same today. Now it's just survival, and I'm sure as hell not winning being down a little over -60bps YTD for my Clients.

Btw, you stole the "Country is going to hell in a handbasket" from me. LOL!!!:D I'll take a two points on five ES contracts as payment.:D :D

#25     Jul 15, 2008