SEC Attorneys Accused Of Insider Trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by patchie, May 15, 2009.

1. but it will take 2 years or so to work thru the toxic paper.

Flytiger, looks like GE is seeing some nice pre-open action today. Hope Patchie's giving you the heads up on it.

#31     May 20, 2009
  2. DDRX and yeah the shorts got creamed.

Flytiger, that's the kind of penny stock you should have invested in a few months ago. Believe it or not, it was trading under 50 cents.

If you're pissed off about what Stanford and his pals did, then get on Brent Baker's ass about it.

#32     May 20, 2009
  3. I'm not mad about Stanford, or Madoff for that matter.

I expect guys like that to do what they did.

I expect the authorities to ferret them out. Not put them on "advisory committees."

Get it?

#33     May 20, 2009
  4. The authorities did ferret them out. So why is a former SEC lawyer you and Patchie worship defending them?

Can't have it both ways.

On DDRX, coffee futures are looking very good going forward another 3 months. That explains the upticks in GMCR, too.

You have a good one, Flytiger. Get Patchie to teach you how to daytrade GE a little.

#34     May 20, 2009
  5. Last one for now for Flytiger and the wife:

Don Bright of Bright Trading, LLC is hosting a traders' seminar next month in S. Florida. There's some free dinner/drinks event on the evening of June 24th. Check with Don for more. The wife might enjoy getting out of the house once in a while.

#35     May 20, 2009
  6. Patchie, GE was a great scalp trade pre-open. How come you're not helping flytiger out on that one? Hell his poor wife is fed up with all of those p&d penny stock dogs you told him to buy.

Flytiger, stick with me, pal. Never have a losing trade!

#36     May 20, 2009
  7. patchie

patchie

Interesting. Not sure what exactly your point is but interesting none-the-less.

#37     May 20, 2009
  8. His point is, he's a hired gun for the dark side, and he's telling you and me he knows who we are.

I think I know who is is, but then again, so does the Dept of Justice, so I guess we're even.

Odd, isn't it? He registers and his first posts attack us. How could anyone defend the SEC at this juncture.

Oh well. It'll all end soon - but never soon enough.

#38     May 20, 2009
  9. patchie

patchie

You mean this genius knows who I am? was it rocket science that figured it out for him?

I thought maybe my moniker, or display of my website was a big enough clue but apparently not. Never was really that impressed with these jamokes.

#39     May 20, 2009
  10. You're both extremely ungrateful guys. I give you a slam dunk scalp trade and what do I get? More whining.

I give you an opportunity to take the wife out on the town for a free dinner and drinks, more whining.

No more slam dunk scalp trades for you two. Stick with your money losing penny stock scams and incessant bitching.

#40     May 20, 2009