SEC asset freeze of North American Clearing, Inc.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by VoodooMMI, May 30, 2008.

1. After whatever period they need to properly id proper owner, you cash and stock will be restored. But you will not get any compensation.

#11     May 31, 2008
  2. cstfx

cstfx

Who is that unofficial board mouth piece for them??? Hum?? Goes around bad mouthing every prop firm as not being safe?? Rather arrogant?? Who was that???

#12     May 31, 2008
  3. dunno not me

#13     May 31, 2008
  4. No other clearing firm wants to take the whole lot of clients that NACI cleared for. I guess that tells you something, see updates by the receiver at

http://www.northamericanclearing.com/

#14     Jun 4, 2008
  5. that was me...I crap bigger then you ...
    You are still so clue less.......If Bear Sterns can go under in a matter of hours why do you think some prop firm clearing through Penson or whoever is safer? Yet, once againe my point about how business really works is correct isn't it? ONE single trade or one bad investment in sub primes can take out a clearing firm or two but you think your money with a prop llc is fort knox?? LMAO....you really need to get a clue..

#15     Jun 4, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Well you ARE a bigger asshole, I'll give you that.

Jackass.

#16     Jun 4, 2008

7. You truly are a steaming pile of moose shit you know that? You know absolutley nothing about the industry nor what really goes on..Hey, walk with binders on...I could care two shits about NACI or you...I offer advice and insight and shit for brains guys like you bite the hand that tries to give you insight...Psssst...want to know a secret? there's a LOT more firms about to join the ranks....and I know who they are...but you don't:D :D Hope your $$ isn;t with them

#17     Jun 4, 2008
  8. Why would they? Alomst all the firms have already signed deals with otherr clearing firms...once released from DTC prison they will al transfer out...so if another clearing firm Tapes them over they will lose 85% of the biz with in a few weeks.,,,,not worth it..

#18     Jun 4, 2008

9. most likely you wll...but realistically you will not get compensated....even if you file suit...how much would you be entitled to? You should still recieve interest though.

#19     Jun 4, 2008
  10. cstfx

cstfx

I don't even trade equities jackass. But keep spewing John. You provide entertainment if nothing else of real value.

#20     Jun 4, 2008