SEC Approves ArcaBook Fees

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gimp570, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Where? Can we fill out this paperwork online? Is it through the nyse now? Anyone?

-Guru

#11     Oct 30, 2006
  2. Dustin

Dustin

Your broker should ask you if you want to pay it. I had to fax something to mine last week.

#12     Oct 30, 2006
  3. thats for all the levels of arca right?isn't the top level of arca still free?

#13     Oct 30, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

ARCA is giving nothing for free. All part of the new "transparent" market; don't you "see"? ;-)

#14     Oct 30, 2006
  5. Bob111

Bob111

1000% right. we are moving backwards in every possible way in US markets.
    really want to hear SEC members arguments about how average investor would benefit from it. next step should be delayed news and all financial statements only by paid subscription. and no more economic releases for public.what a BS.

#15     Oct 30, 2006
  6. They want the whole market to be a giant crossing session between billion dollar entities.

Say hello to Ben Dover for me.

Hey how come they shut off the Arca feed at IB weeks ago if Nov 1 is the day?

#16     Oct 30, 2006
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Bob.....You think the SEC gives a rat's ass about you and me? They have people they have to keep happy and that ain't us.

#17     Oct 30, 2006
  8. Bob111

Bob111

it's what make me really upset about US.
    same bs,not much of a difference from third world countries.really sad...

#18     Oct 30, 2006
  9. Screw Nyse. The minute NYSE acquireed ARCA, everything changed and it is still changing. Traders lives are becoming harder and harder these days. Now I have to cover these fees too. **** the Nyse! **** the sec! And if my fee increases, **** ARCA too cause I don't need it...

#19     Oct 30, 2006
  10. Isnt the SEC lowering fees (SEC fees) by a little over 50% sometime within the next couple months? Its not much but at least its something. Helps counteract some of the excessive fees that keep popping up.

#20     Oct 30, 2006