Seattle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Spelling isn't a sign of intelligence, but not using the spell checker built into this web site sure is.

#21     Nov 9, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Who the f*ck cares if I use the spell checker or not. Most of the people on this board don't use the spell checker. Have you read the other 200 threads on this site? Of course because of your partisanship, you selectively choose to attack me on anything you can. Therefore you have no credibility. If you actually took the time to be impartial and point out the flaws of other posters who may be of the liberal persuasion then you would actually have some clout. But unfortunately you don't do that and everyone on this board sees right through you as do I.

#22     Nov 9, 2003
  3. ahahaha

brother Mav yer lost it completely!!!:p
    Man, I'm on your side. I'm rooting for ya so you can serve and be proud per your statement.:D
    Unfortunately the rest is clear indication that yer marbles are gone for good:p I'm talking draft and you reply unborn infants, women's gun ownership, respect for life, bootcamp blahh blahh:D
    ummmm...if you are a female..didnot mean to call you man..honestly sorry..
    I asked you before and will ask you again. :eek: WHATEVER yer smoking STOP.!!!!! It's chewing through the last 10 live braincells you got left:D onward

#23     Nov 9, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah and I asked you if you respected life and I am taking it you don't. Are there any liberals who respect life of any kind? Please stand up if you do.

I already told you I am too old for the draft. But I would love to go over there and fight for my country. Wouldn't you? Are you saying you would not fight for your country? What a sellout you are.

#24     Nov 9, 2003
  5. "Most of the people on this board don't use the spell checker."

How would you know this? If you don't care about spelling, why would you be keeping track?

"Of course because of your partisanship, you selectively choose to attack me on anything you can."

You feel attacked? How long have you had these paranoid feelings?

"If you actually took the time to be impartial and point out the flaws of other posters who may be of the liberal persuasion then you would actually have some clout."

Pointing out flaws of others would give me clout?

"But unfortunately you don't do that and everyone on this board sees right through you as do I.

You know what everyone thinks? My, you are powerful. How long have you been psychic?

#25     Nov 10, 2003
  6. :D :D :D

#26     Nov 10, 2003