Seattle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Oh, you mean "facts" like 30 family members and friends will vouch for "facts?"

#11     Nov 9, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

What on earth are you talking about? Don't you have an ACLU meeting to go to or something?

#12     Nov 9, 2003
  3. You don't recall mentioning how valid your word is and the statements you claiim to be taken as fact on the basis of 30 people who will vouch for you?

#13     Nov 9, 2003
  4. Brother Maverick!!!!:p

I truly hope the Republican draft proposal passes. You need to be drafted and shipped to Iraq:D :D Hey look from the bright side, your gun will jam up, you'll get raped and make a book/film about your ordeal.:D :D :D Man you'll be a millionaire in no time:D :D :D

Surely you'll come back to prove us all how much of a tough"guy" you are:eek:

#14     Nov 9, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, I remember saying that but can you explain to me what that has to do with this thread. Whether or not I have people to vouge for me means nothing to you if you don't talk to them. Hell, I could have 10,000 people vouge for me, what good is that if you don't believe them. I could say it's snowing in Chicago right now and you could say I don't believe you. I could say look, talk to these 5 people and they will confirm that it's snowing in chicago and you can still say I don't belive you. There are actually people in this world that argue until their blue in the face that the holocaust never happened. That there is actually no proof. So you see my friend, you can go on all day and say you don't believe me because the bottom line is you will believe what you want to believe as long as it fits under your political umbrella. Of course you won't actually learn anything new in life but I guess in the end you will be able to live in pease in your own little imaginary world where you believe only in things that benefit your own belief system. Sad yes, but true.

#15     Nov 9, 2003
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nolan unlike you, I would be proud to serve my country. You would probably run to Canada with all your liberal friends. In fact I would love to see you make it through boot camp. I would laugh my ass off. Unfortunately I am too old for the draft. But you know what, it again disappoints me that you make light of the fact that many of our soldiers have been shot and raped over there and you seem to have no respect for them. Let me ask you something, do you respect life at all? I mean you don't respect the life on unborn infants, you don't respect the right for women to protect themselves and own a gun, and you don't respect the life of our soldiers who are fighting to protect your sorry ass. So exactly what do you respect if you care to answer.

#16     Nov 9, 2003
  7. Oh, my mistake. I thought people vouched for you, not "vogued" for you....

So now the question is, would Madonna "vogue" for you?

[​IMG]

#17     Nov 9, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't think you had anything provactive to say.

#18     Nov 9, 2003
  9. You are right, I have nothing "provactive" to say.

#19     Nov 9, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I actually feel much better now that all you can do is attack my spelling. It tells me you are just about out of bullshit to spit out. Say, did you ever re-read Hillary Clinton's "It takes a village" for the 10th time like I told you to.

#20     Nov 9, 2003