Seattle Traders!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by NX100, Jul 28, 2003.

1. I do swing and still learning...

Are you all full time or part time?

#11     Jul 29, 2003
  2. NX100

NX100

I'm full-time. Part-time job on the side to pay bills.

#12     Jul 29, 2003
  3. i'm up there. Your only about a 2 hour drive from Vancouver, WA.
    Let me know when

#13     Jul 29, 2003
  4. NX100

NX100

OK, got a couple traders interested in meeting up. Corvus, Aremakaya, Condorll, Hitnruntrader...you all in? Let me know.

If we get enough interested, I was thinking maybe sometime in late August? Suggestions welcome.

#14     Jul 29, 2003
  5. Yes. Let me know when.

#15     Jul 29, 2003
  6. My interest is in technical analysis, creating mechanical trading systems (and trading of course),

Been trading on and off for 20 years, the past 6 very actively.

I have had the most success (trading) by developing my own trading mechanical systems with Amibroker. I swing trade EOD. Trades last 3 to 15 days.

If any of you are experienced profitable mechanical swing traders I would be interested in exchanging ideas, discussing systems.

I am not really interested in day trading or scalping.

results past 9 months +140%
    77% winning trades

Let me know

Thanks

#16     Jul 29, 2003
  7. Vancouver, BC here. I'm with Bright in Langley right now. Been there for 4mos in training. Trading NYSE stocks using REDI.

DNAJ65000

#17     Jul 29, 2003
  8. rickty

rickty

condorll,

I have a great interest in developing mechanical trading systems. I use Wealth-Lab for this. Would love to get together with others of a similar ilk. However, I'm in Portland, OR (and don't own a car). Where are you located?

Richard

#18     Jul 29, 2003
  9. NX100

NX100

dnaj65000, glad to hear from another trader close by. Interested in a drive down if we do get traders to meet up? I'll let you know.

condorll, impressive numbers. Glad to see you are doing well. Well, maybe in the future we will all have a chance to meet up...daytraders and swing traders.

#19     Jul 29, 2003
  10. ........I was born in Seattle and most of my family is in the NorthWest. I am trying to start a local trading group here in the Santa Cruz?Monterey bay are (with little to no luck I might add)...but maybe you guys could organize once a month to just meet at a local coffee shop (you got a few of those around) or library and exchange idea's...IF you do that please keep me in the loop as I am in the Seattle area almost once a month and would love to arrange my work visit's around a trader's meeting...

We have a great Tradestation Users group in San Jose I attend every month that is just an awesome place to exchange idea's and trading methodologies and them we usually go out to lunch afterwards....I've met some good friends their.

Just an idea?????

rttrader -

#20     Jul 30, 2003