Seattle Traders unite!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by bucksnort77, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I live in Kenmore. I'm a full time futures trader for over 20 years.
    I have a proprietary system upon which I rely for ES trading.

Also a Crude Oil, Gold trader, and have traded such diverse commodities as Lean Hogs as well.

Bellevue would be great for me any time after 1:30pm.

PM me if interested.

#11     Jun 6, 2009
  2. drcha

drcha

If you will send me your e-mail addresses I will arrange something in Bellevue. Waiting for people to surf back to this forum is too slow. I will NOT use your personal information for any purpose other than to communicate about meeting together, and I'm not selling anything.

Mary
    thecthing@yahoo.com

#12     Jun 13, 2009
  3. Hi, Mary. Just getting back to this site. Will PM you!

#13     Jun 22, 2009
  4. Domokun

Domokun

Reviving this thread. I just moved to Seattle and would love to meet any system or technical traders in the SeaTac area.

#14     Mar 4, 2011
  5. jmhunter

jmhunter

I'm in Mukilteo.. trade futures options and equities

#15     Apr 10, 2011
  6. KevinO

KevinO

I'm going to the University of Washington -- Seattle. Would love to meet you all! I'm a newbie trader, but would love to talk/learn a whole lot! I especially want to get into the options trading! :)

#16     May 9, 2011
  7. Bowgett

Bowgett

Are you going to study there?

#17     May 10, 2011
  8. KevinO

KevinO

Lol, sorry for the confusion. I'm studying at the University of Washington. I'm going for my degree in Applied and Computational Math Sciences (ACMS).

#18     May 10, 2011
  9. Bowgett

Bowgett

Cool. There are not that many traders in this area as far as I know. Just look at this thread. It was started back in 2009 and got just few replies.

#19     May 10, 2011
  10. KevinO

KevinO

Haha, yeah, I noticed. I wonder if those people are still here.. But I would love to meet up with a few full time traders and learn some stuff from them :)

#20     May 11, 2011