Seattle - New Years Eve ?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Andy62279, Dec 30, 2005.

1. What's there to do in Seattle for New Years Eve? This is last minute planning for me and everythings booked!! I'm new here so I don't know what there is to do. Any ideas?

Andy

2. Ebo

Ebo

3. not quite what I was looking for... I made reservations at the Westin Hotel's restaurant for now.

4. rickty

rickty

Have you just moved from Portland to Seattle?

Richard

PS. I'm in Portland, and thinking of organizing a trader's get together sometime in the new year.

5. Yes I did. I moved to Seattle a few months ago. There was an earlier thread here about Portland traders. A lot of folks were interested in a meeting but I'm not sure if it ever followed through.

Andy

6. rickty

rickty

Andy,

Sorry to see you go. But do come down when we have our Portland meeting.

To answer your original question, some years back I did go to the party at the Space Needle for New Year's Eve. Nice event but be ready to spend some money.

Richard

7. Richard,

I was in Portland a week ago. It was nice to be back but Seattle has become my new home. Not a bad place here. Keep me posted about the meeting and I'll try and make it over.

The space needle event is booked!! It's my fault to have waited till the last minute to make plans.

Jazz Alley and Triple Door has been recommended to me so far. Trying to find out if they have anything for tomorrow.

Andy