SEASON 2, thursday TV WALLSTREET WARRIORS

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jtnet, Jan 22, 2008.

1. 2ez

2ez

So is this it for WallStreet Warriors or any other Trading/Investing show worth watching ?

#751     Feb 14, 2009
  2. bathrobe

bathrobe

They filmed a season 3 but the network "Mojo" was cancelled, but I read where the producers said it will air somewhere in March-ish.

In the meantime, although it is not as good, there is a BBC show which can be watched on Youtube. The BBC will not stream it in America because they probably want to sell it. The episodes are 1 hour long and divided into 6 parts each on Youtube.

I am sorry I don't remember the name of the show

#752     Feb 14, 2009
  3. mtt

mtt

I thought season 1 was better than 2. Season 2 was a little dry and had too much of Laetitia. I think SMB Capital and FXCM took her on to advertise their services.

As for Timothy Sykes, it appears that he's making a living off selling things off his website and Mogulus (Livestock). When I saw him on WSW, I thought he just got lucky during the Internet boom. He was young, emotional, and not focused. His sales pitch on penny stocks for that hedge fund was lacking too. Even that beautiful blond Persian woman was not impressed. You could see it off her body language during that restaurant interview.

#753     Feb 14, 2009
  4. jennjenn

jennjenn

guess who just became her friend on Facebook?

me!!!

#754     Mar 2, 2010
  5. heech

heech

I know, old thread... but I'm just getting caught up on the show now.

Wait, is Jessica (the cotton broker) *the* Jessica from JCot Options Inc!? Wow. If so, she's the broker I use to execute with on the floor!

She's actually pretty hot (considering age). Based on past interaction, I was expecting someone extremely butch. Can't be easy for a woman to thrive down there.

#755     Jan 19, 2011
  6. heech

heech

Jessica's awesome, very respected.

Even in this day and age where more and more trade is disappearing off the floor and onto the screen... she's the only pit broker I've worked with that repeatedly beats the screen (sometimes even the midpoint). She even takes the time to work the settlements, so that your trades shown in the green EOD (which doesn't really matter for me).

And as far as fixing mistakes... she screwed up one of my trades by getting the wrong month, and was able to back out of it just by paying a tick or two.

#756     Jan 20, 2011
  7. Was season 3 ever completed? if so, where can i see it. thanks

#757     Mar 22, 2011
  8. No such luck my friend. Season 3 only had a quick promo which is here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2m2Q4feBSI thats all she wrote.

#758     Mar 22, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

It was completed but never found a distributor.

#759     Mar 22, 2011