SEASON 2, thursday TV WALLSTREET WARRIORS

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jtnet, Jan 22, 2008.

1. jtnet

jtnet

oooh wow business school, whoopdi doo college is racket

#41     Jan 27, 2008

2. The story says more about the graduate quality of " one of the top business schools in the country". With the wall street scam machine slowing down, most of them will be washing dishes and waiting tables next year. That's a huge graduating class for a supposedly "selective" program. MBA, another racket.

There's a reason the top 10 performing hedge funds refrain from hiring MBA's from " one of the top business schools in the country".

#42     Jan 27, 2008
  3. the owners of smb look like some chemstry geeks. i bet they never traded a day in there life. interviewing her like its some gs are ms job. its a dam commission churning factory and nothing more. how about that russian day trader alec from last season. i see he's with hold brothers

#43     Jan 27, 2008
  4. sammybea

sammybea

case in point, Jtnet would be welcomed with open arms. (fyi, she graduated from stern undergrad.. not business school)

#44     Jan 27, 2008
  5. jtnet

jtnet

every place uses the same text book, only difference is the amount of debt you and your family decides to take

#45     Jan 27, 2008

6. Larry Hitte summed it up nicely. In a gold rush, even if there is no Gold, one can get wealthy selling the shovels.

It amazes me, that even today, CEO's are falling for boiler room operations. Goes to show the quality of Management in most corporations.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqDtf1aw818&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqDtf1aw818&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#46     Jan 27, 2008
  7. mayes6b

mayes6b

met with smb and mike.....guy is the most arrogant guy in the industry. heard a lot of negative stories bout him. very rude and thinks too much of himself

#47     Jan 27, 2008
  8. 100% guarantee that the girl @ smb will be in tears by the time the season is over.

#48     Jan 27, 2008

9. did she get the job?

#49     Jan 27, 2008
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

What do you think about Brett? Managing 100mm private equity fund and only being 28 is very impressive. However, he mentions that he got in business 2 years ago, and as far as I know to get any money to manage at such age is almost impossible unless one has some very strong connections and serious people vouch for you, and he says he is from middle class family. ??????

#50     Jan 27, 2008