SEASON 2, thursday TV WALLSTREET WARRIORS

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jtnet, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Hmm... Freudian slip of the ...ahem..tongue? :D

#31     Jan 26, 2008
  2. :eek:

#32     Jan 26, 2008
  3. billp

billp

Thanks for the link. Watched all the shows and really liked it.:D

#33     Jan 26, 2008
  4. Quoting Lance in the video, "my future basically rests in the hands of SanDisk." I'd say that's it for him ...

#34     Jan 26, 2008
  5. my future basically rests in the hands of SanDisk.

yeah, I cringed when he said that, I never want my whole future resting on one company, and if it does, I would need a better opportunity than a tech company with a spotty history of "Earnings Management!"

#35     Jan 26, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

I heard he lost 5k making change for a $20.

#36     Jan 26, 2008

7. you gotta be kidding me............those SMB guys SHOULD GO TO JAIL.........they lure an NYU STERN business school (one of the top business schools in the country) graduation into daytrading for some pos prop. firm.......WTF their pretty much ruining her future career prospects.......

#37     Jan 27, 2008
  8. very strang that guy tim lost so much money while on the show.

i wonder if he really makes good money nowadays.

the bubble bust period is over, how much can he make now?

he doesnot have so much money compared to real wall st guy ...1.6M is nothing.
    i don't understand why he was featured on the show when there are real wall st professionals that make hundreds of millions per year, yet they are not on the show.

with all of tim's spending of hollywood style and losses on his trade, i don't think he has much of $1.6M left. i think, his main income now is selling books & doing TV shows.

#38     Jan 27, 2008

9. You know I thought that this show already embarrassed itself last season with Tim Sykes and that blond bimbo but looks like they are trying to hit new lows with this season.

#39     Jan 27, 2008
  10. sammybea

sammybea

I have to agree in the sense that she has to "interview" for a daytrading prop job. All they are trying to do is legitimize themselves by saying "hey, we even have a college grad working here!" All they want is her commish.

#40     Jan 27, 2008