Sean Hannity endorses amnesty for illegal aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

If I was a long term investor, I'd damn sure be buying some Rosetta Stone right now.

#51     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you say so, based on...nothing?

You've never even been to Alabama have you?

#52     Nov 9, 2012
  3. The fact that you even have to ask that question indicates that you are at least as bad off as he is. Enjoy the next four.:)

#53     Nov 9, 2012
  4. There will never be another Bush in the white house.

#54     Nov 9, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Agreed.

#55     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: You've never even been to Alabama. Yet you presume to use them as an example.

THINK moRON, THINK before you post. You're not impressing anyone. You might as well slow down and THINK before you post. So as not to keep embarrassing yourself.

#56     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So the Hildabeast has no chance huh.

#57     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Only the rednecks are embarrassing themselves around here.:D

Enjoy the next four.:)

#58     Nov 9, 2012
  9. 1) That flag is the last one that represented the aims & ideals of our founding fathers great experiment with freedom from govt tyranny.

2) Denial about what ?

3) I plan to , I'm going Galt next year as much as I can .
    I saw the handwriting on the wall, I'm not going to be a provider under obama-care.
    It was a good career but the govt is fucking that up beyond it's utility for me.

[​IMG]

#59     Nov 9, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

It's a fair point, Cap'n, but this position is new, and it does not take the place of the rep position to do the same. No, they wanted to break the economy to get their way then and they STILL want to do that. It's a nasty place to be, but this is what, "not even if 10 to 1 spending cuts/tax increases" rigidness begets.

#60     Nov 9, 2012