Sean Hannity endorses amnesty for illegal aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Quit trolling, Luke.

#41     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

yeah, it's called circumventing the constitution with executive orders.

But then you know about as much of the constitution as your AA messiah. Which is not much.

#42     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Oh man, this is too much. No surprise written by that idiot Krugman. Do you even recognize this is exactly the position you guys were crucifying the republicans for taking the last two years? THE EXACT SAME POSITION! Now it's a good idea to let the country go to hell? Hey Paul, Welcome to the Tea Party. Never knew you wanted to join.

#43     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quit dodging questions Reverse Cow Girl.

#44     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Stay on topic, Luke.

#45     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Is that all you got?:D :D :D

Enjoy the next four, I know I will.:)

#46     Nov 9, 2012
  7. I don't think the week after a disappointing election loss is the best time to be making major changes in political principles.

I've never been a big Hannity fan, just because of stuff like this. He is an echo chamber for the republican establishment. He was big neo con. He pushed two pointless wars. He nevr foudn fault with anything Bush did, but Ron Paul was some sort of traitor in his eyes.

So what is going on here? I'd say the party bosses have panicked and are rushing toward the light. In this case however, it's a voting bloc that rejects them by a greater than 70:30 margin. They somehow think that by caving in on a core principle, they can reverse that. They may well be right. Maybe they can get the hispanic vote to go more like 40:60 against them, or maybe with the right candidate, 45:55. But there'll be 15 or 20 millionmore of them, so they still lose ground. And with an amnesty, there will be half of mexico lining up behind them.

All this is designed with one end. To pave the way for Jeb Bush. The one issue that is killer for him with primary voters is amnesty. He is married to a mexican and is an even bigger supporter of amnesty than his idiot brother was.

So they figure, get it off the table now and hope it fades as an issue with conservative voters. Of course, they tried the same thing with Reagan and of course, the border never was closed and hordes more poured in.

#47     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quit dodging questions, moRON.

#48     Nov 9, 2012
  9. You stupid putz I live in rural Alabama so it's kinda hard to just "visit".

#49     Nov 9, 2012
  10. That explains the rebel flag and all of that then. You are simply in denial. Enjoy the next four.:)

#50     Nov 9, 2012