Sean Hannity endorses amnesty for illegal aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Right that's what keeps unemployment down to just 90%.

NO smart business owner is going to risk trusting e-verify to keep them out of jail.

geez you are one dumb fvcker .

I'd love to know what you think risk mgmt is concerning trading?

#21     Nov 9, 2012
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The E-Verify system works pretty well. Require the employer to run E-Verify, if the employee comes back clean then the problem is not the employer and they are not liable. The issue today is that most employers of illegals do not run E-Verify.

If the employee has fraudulent documents then at some point down the road - this type of identity theft will be caught and the government will be back in touch with the employer.

#22     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Go for it I'm just telling you the consequences will be higher unemployment, just like blacks and their increased risk of discrimination suits .

#23     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Yeah . . . he ought to offer his expertise as a consultant to the ''new evolving republican party''. 100K an hour should be a reasonable fee.:cool:.

#24     Nov 9, 2012
  5. As Obama said: This is one of the biggest whoppers going. If you have a skill that is in demand, it does not matter what color you are, you going to be making money.

#25     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Wow Cap'n, you are on a roll today.:)

#26     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Too late Maxi , that seed was planted by Obama and the tree and its fruits will always belong to the Dems.:).

#27     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Why did you wait till Mittens got killed to propose this?:D

#28     Nov 9, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Sad to say, brother RCG, but you make a good point.
    The former blow hards of the republican party have very quickly come to the conclusion that we are now a liberal country.
    So, they are more than willing to raise the white flag of surrender.

But understand, that doesn't make it the right thing to do.
    However, it does make it the politically correct thing to do.
    The party of the mad, old white men is done, even though many of their ideas were correct.

As to me, I say if you don't belong in the USA, you need to have your ass removed.
    And, I will never vote for a man for the office of president who says it is okay to murder babies.

I certainly realize that I could never get elected president in this liberal, broke down, weak, slime pit of a country we are left with.

Former USA, RIP.

#29     Nov 9, 2012
  10. This is exactly my concern. They're already counting votes before thinking which policies need changing and which ones they should stick to. It's always about what's good for the next campaign season, which I expect has already started. Being a country of extreme swings I suspect we're going to move from shoot'em at the border to, come one, come all, no questions asked. THAT, is a f'n disaster in the making.

#30     Nov 9, 2012