Sean Hannity endorses amnesty for illegal aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Boner says Obamacare is the law of the land.
    BSAM says: Hey Boner, EAT SHIT!

#11     Nov 9, 2012
  2. You're right. I mean total collapse, but who knows. Maybe the roof has already rallen on our heads and we just don't know it yet. Whatever the case, we just can't keep taking in millions of people who bring nothing with them but mouths to feed and drain us dry while they're trying to make this new life for themselves on our nickel.

#12     Nov 9, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

That's correct, brother Captain.
    Look, many of my very good friends just happen to be Hispanic.
    And, I've said for many years that if I was in the shoes of the people in the country of Mexico, I'd be trying to get here, too.
    But, you can't let any group of people just walk across the border and take over the country...Period.
    Doesn't matter if they invade from Mexico, Canada, China, or Mars.
    When you control the elections, you control everything.
    Some of you need to think about this.

#13     Nov 9, 2012
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It is time to face a harsh reality that you are not going to round up 6 million illegal immigrants, ship them to the border, and kick them out of the country. The cost of doing this alone is astronomical, not to mention the logistic issues.

We should adopt the following practical approach:

1) Require all illegal immigrants to register within 90 days of a set start date with the INS. Any illegal immigrant with criminal convictions or charges would be rounded up and deported. Any illegal immigrant found without id after the 90 day period would be deported.

2) All immigrants would receive a 6 year visa and a tax identitification number. All would be required to indentify their employers and pay taxes. No child care credits, etc. would apply to taxes for non-US citizens. After 6 years, the visa can be renewed.

3) Build larger fences at our border and increase the border patrol. Keep new illegals out.

#14     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Finally someone with some common sense.

#15     Nov 9, 2012
  6. the solution is so much simpler than this. this could be solved tomorrow. put the employer in jail not the employee. they wont come if they cant get work......ops, rich republicans like that cheap labor. now you know why there has been no solution yet.

#16     Nov 9, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Free, I'm worried about you today.
    You're just making too much sense.
    Are you feeling okay?
    Please stop posting until you come to your usual senses.
    Thanks.

#17     Nov 9, 2012
  8. I with ya' on that, but we need to take it further. You're illegal you get no heathcare, no education, no welfare, no help of any kind, no nothing. A job isn't the only incentative that needs to be taken away. And who pushes for all these freebies...oops it's the dems that like all those hispanic votes. This won't be solved without pissing people off and we're just going to have to accept that.

#18     Nov 9, 2012
  9. So you're going to throw some small business owner in jail because some wetback has provided fraudulent documentation on employment eligibility?

Way to go dumbass the hispanic unemployment just went to 90%.

#19     Nov 9, 2012
  10. All you need to do is use E-VERIFY Instant Online Verification. Oh, wait.. that's way too much work for your typical republican business owner.

#20     Nov 9, 2012