Sean Hannity endorses amnesty for illegal aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Hannity: I've 'evolved' on immigration and support a 'pathway to citizenship'

Echoing other Republican elites (including Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Lindsey Graham and Haley Barbour) who have called for amnesty for illegal aliens following Mitt Romney’s defeat to Barack Obama in the recent US presidential election, talk radio host and television personality Sean Hannity announced his support for amnesty today on his radio program. Politico has the story:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media...immigration-and-support-a-pathway-149078.html

[​IMG]

Sean Hannity said Thursday he has “evolved” on immigration and now supports a “pathway to citizenship.”

Hannity told his radio listeners Thursday afternoon that the United States needs to “get rid of the immigration issue altogether.”

“It’s simple to me to fix it,” Hannity said. “I think you control the border first. You create a pathway for those people that are here — you don’t say you’ve got to go home. And that is a position that I’ve evolved on. Because, you know what, it’s got to be resolved. The majority of people here, if some people have criminal records you can send them home, but if people are here, law-abiding, participating for years, their kids are born here, you know, first secure the border, pathway to citizenship, done.”

“You can’t let the problem continue — it’s got to stop,” the conservative radio host added.

2. The idiots running Romney's campaign should have adopted this stance from day one. The hispanic community (and voters) were completely unenthusiastic about Obama after his empty promisses in 2008 (plus more deportations in the first four years than under Bush). So Romney and his strategists had a literal "gimme" and they fucked it up.

Instead, they tried to cater to the round up and deport the illegals crowd WHO, btw were going to vote Romney on a whole bunch of other issues as well as the ABO vote. The fact that 75% of the hispanic vote went to Obama tells all...there is the election right there.

3. he wouldnt have "evolved" if romney had won.

4. BSAM

BSAM

The white flag has been raised.
    Surrender has been initiated.

Habla usted espanol?

5. BSAM

BSAM

I don't like saying this, but brother Free is exactly correct on this point.

You right wing wackos need to stop listening to these people like Hannity, Limbaugh, etc.
    Don't you get it?
    Hannity just threw you under the bus.

6. Max E.

Max E.

This is going to be a brilliant move by the GOP, go along with Amnesty, let Obama get the credit for it, then have 12 million new voters who support the left at a 70% rate, as democrats convince them everyone who doesnt agree with them is racist....

7. That's a fair statement, but we're evolving our way to bankruptcy if we don't get a handle on this issue.

8. You settle the illegal immigration issue by mining the border.

When the electorate is given a choice of democrat and democrat light guess what they choose democrat how hard is that for the republican leaders to grasp?

9. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Captain, we are bankrupt.
    We just haven't formally declared it yet.
    If you don't want to take my word for it, ask Ron Paul.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Boner rolls over...Hannity rolls over...Obama is laughing his ass off.

#10     Nov 9, 2012