Seamus The Immortal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wrong! pecker breath. I have you and many others on my list to see who is on line. But then I've told you that several times now. Poor memory?
    Not all of them, but many of them. For the same reason.

#11     May 17, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Sure, Lucrum...I believe you...

#12     May 17, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No you don't. You lack the intellectual honesty to consider let alone believe anything that doesn't compliment your preconceived notions.

#13     May 17, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

You just can't admit you're essentially stalking me on ET, following me around, telling me my opinions don't matter, but reading them anyway. Again and again. On and on. The buddy, list and your refusal to even consider removing me from it, is the smoking gun. Tell me, do you read my posts while flying? Do you log on in the middle of the night just to see if I might have posted something while you were sleeping? Do you ask people to use their computer for a moment at coffee shops with wi-fi, just to check if I wrote another opinion that doesn't matter?

Oh, and I think it's great how you spelled "compliment" correctly. Wrong word but great execution.

#14     May 17, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're losing it gabby.

"I have you and many others on my list to see who is on line. But then I've told you that several times now. Poor memory? "

#15     May 17, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

But I'm evidently still not losing you, am I? Not unlike unwittingly stepping onto a particularly odious pile that just won't scrape off despite best efforts.

#16     May 17, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

We're in the same "room" dumb ass. If you don't like the company find a Canadian forum.

#17     May 17, 2012
  8. luke. . . you can get your own back by telling them you're still voting for Seamus.:D.

#18     May 17, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No doubt he'd do a better job than Odumbo has.

#19     May 17, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Instead of naming the dog "Seamus" it would have been more appropriate if Romney had named his dog "shameless" for the way that liberals would try to exploit him 30 years after his death....

#20     May 17, 2012