SEALs slam Obama for using them to take credit for bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Apr 30, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

In addition to being a documented liar and racist I guess we can add "thread crapper".

Every previous post in this thread was on-topic until yours. Your hatred for Lucrum is palpable and obsessive. Get over it.

#11     Apr 30, 2012
  2. That's funny. :D

Clinton is probably so desperate for a presidential audience he wrote the ad himself and sold the idea to obama. clinton I'm sure misses those good old days.

#12     Apr 30, 2012

3. + 1

As long as he killed Osama stays in the news it doesnt matter if he is criticized.Just keep the fact that Obama killed Bin Laden in the news

#13     May 1, 2012
  4. TedTiger

TedTiger

Hitler had survived 42 assassination attempts.

#14     May 1, 2012
  5. :D Irritated about getting smacked about doing the exact same thing in the volt thread?:D

I do not hate Lucrum, I just thought he was a moron before he revealed his medical condition. Now I am working with him and his mood swings.

Now why don't you finish packing?

#15     May 1, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have mood swings. Once again, you're lying. But then that's what loser pathological liars like you do best isn't it.

#16     May 1, 2012
  7. Moody. You continue to hurl ad homs, angry man.:)

Things will get better within the year, and you will be the man you used to be.:D

#17     May 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pointing out your documented indisputable rampant lying isn't a personal attack, it's a statement of fact. A fact you cannot dispute and keep trying to deflect by changing the subject and making up new lies.
    Oh and I'm not angry. You're the loser having to clock in on third shift and mop floors for a living. Why would I be angry?
    Things I wasn't even having trouble with are already better. That and my brutal honesty makes me more of a man than you ever were or ever will be.

#18     May 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

RCG everyone knows you are fabricating out of hatred.

Tell us again how you aren't racist.

#19     May 1, 2012
  10. The readers have already decided this. Bigot:D

#20     May 1, 2012