Seal The Border With Mines If Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 19, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Absolutely right. I think Bush was able to get 40% of the Hispanic vote in one of his re-elections.

And, I read a poll not too long ago that showed legal Hispanics aren't even that interested in amnesty for the illegals that are here. They see it as just more competition for jobs and benefits.

#11     Jul 19, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Oh, you poor voters on this thread don't want to use mines to stop illegal immigration. So, you vote just one star to show your compassion.

The truth is only one person would have to die. After one illegal border crosser was blown to bits (yes use large enough mines to almost disintegrate the one stepping on the trigger) nobody else will be trying to cross the border other than at checkpoints.

Imagine all the lives that will save here from the thousands of murderous, drunken criminals who illegally cross into the U.S. from Mexico.

#12     Jul 19, 2013
  3. Mines are illegal and the federal government putting mines on privately owned land is tyranny. This is a very communist idea pspr. You must be a communist then yes or no??

#13     Jul 19, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Tell that to the Taliban, my ignorant liberal friend. Next time, check your facts.

The U.S. has never signed on to the landmine treaty. In fact:

..the US says it reserves the right to use "smart" or "non-persistent" mines anywhere in the world. These mines have "self-destruct" features designed to blow the mine up after a period of time. "

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/02/28/us-ban-all-antipersonnel-landmines

#14     Jul 19, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

pspr - 1

big<s>arrow</s> - zero

#15     Jul 19, 2013
  6. So it is legal for the US government to put land mines on private US citizens property without their consent. Wow I did not know that piss I stand corrected, except I think your wrong. You can post a link I to the federal law or regulation supporting your statement if you wish.

Lucrum +98

IQ THAT IS

#16     Jul 19, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

THIS is why were so mediocre, you can't accept facts or being wrong.

Humor? Let's see, that would be about 15 points higher than our manual laborer who admitted to drinking himself stupid.

#17     Jul 19, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You've never heard of imminent domain? The US government can do pretty much any damn thing it pleases in this regard. Especially under the Obama administration.

Most owners of land that encroaches the border will probably be glad the US was going to mine the border.

Here is a little blurb from "Border Security For Dummies." It's right up your alley.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/13-FEATURES/130420-FEATURE/130420-Feature.html

#18     Jul 19, 2013