SDTH, the next hot Chinese stock

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by qll, Oct 9, 2007.

1. chsbla

chsbla

seems the volume is drying up this afternoon. that close of 7.9 looks pretty far away

#21     Oct 10, 2007
  2. qll

qll

it is 1:45am in china. what do you expect those chinese traders do? check out the intra day chart of RCH, KUN, CHNR, you will most likely when the run will start and stop. A lot of gaps overnight too.

I have to wake up at 8am to prepare 9am soymeal future tradings. My broker increased my margin so I have to close positions. Good luck for today. I need a rest.

by the way, NINE will swing for the rest of today. SDTH will be prepared for tomorrow's run. ATV will go 22+ before next friday.
    ETLT.ob will go from OTCBB to AMEX soon. AWX will be bought soon.

#22     Oct 10, 2007
  3. I just sold SDTH guys!!!
    Made $2,500
    I'm very happy even if it goes higher
    as long as it doesn't do a moon shot like JRJC ~ stoney

#23     Oct 10, 2007
  4. chsbla

chsbla

well looks like i'm eating humble pie, it tastes a little bit sweeter since i got in when you first posted it earlier today :)
    keep up the good work and have a great afternoon, thanks for the heads up.

#24     Oct 10, 2007
  5. chsbla

chsbla

awx is really illiquid, what are you basing their sale on if you don't mind me asking?

#25     Oct 10, 2007
  6. I dumped at 7.89. Only made $700. Probably goes higher. If a large dip, I will load up.

#26     Oct 10, 2007
  7. Crap, its going through $8...GRRRRRRRR

#27     Oct 10, 2007
  8. Life is sweet Pump. that $700 is going to buy you Giant Dallas tickets! That's where my $'s are going and to get Mrs. Stoney a Birthday gift!
    ~ stoney

#28     Oct 10, 2007
  9. qll

qll

Big players don't sell single shares, until seeing $10.

The plan is to have a gap in tomorrow's pre market trading, then open around $8.5 at 9:30. Pre market Gap is the cheapest way to pump the price.

#29     Oct 10, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

you cant get it any easier...no pain whatsoever..i let go of KONG

#30     Oct 10, 2007