SDR Currency: Is this the end game for the dollar?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Feb 11, 2011.

1. dear ammo,

If there is a War against the People, the People deserve to know.

#41     Feb 15, 2011
  2. Patriot act and executive powers gives the president unilateral authority to issue kill or capture orders against anyone, even us citizens, he deems to be an enemy combatant. Furthermore, under executive privilege and as a matter of national security, he never has to produce or even disclose any information relating to these executive orders.

#42     Feb 15, 2011
  3. Financial War? It's just business... Capitalism rewards parties to rip others off.

#43     Feb 15, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

i think we've had our tit in a ringer for quite awhile with outstanding bonds and a sinking dollar

#44     Feb 15, 2011
  5. #45     Feb 15, 2011
  6. All this is going to go down very fast with our politicians grid locked stroking each other. The missing piece has been a global settlement system. Who would have ever imagined or had any knowledge NYSE would become a German subsidiary inside of a week? This implementation will be the same... Announcement on Monday transition completed by Friday. The new SDR global settlement system will be live by April 1st.

#46     Feb 15, 2011
  7. And even more interesting, you want to make sure that people continue to use your currency, with your printed money create and maintain as much instability in their country as possible, constantly invest a high percentage of your printed money into securing your own country & marketing your country as a great one, this way people will automatically want to save their money in the form of your currency rather than that of their own country.

#47     Feb 16, 2011
  8. I bet that the guys standing in Chateau de la muette in Paris are clearly implicated in this story... I am speaking about the OECD...

[​IMG]
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...lan_poster.JPG/275px-Marshall_Plan_poster.JPG

What they don't get is that when the wind start to blow... even the trees fold...

Is this the creep area ? "Zerg bases spread creep, a biological substance that nourishes and sustains the Swarm’s colonies. Creep nourishes zerg units and provides them with a movement speed bonus."

[​IMG]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._map.svg/800px-OECD_member_states_map.svg.png

However I prefer the french word for creep : Mucus...

#48     Feb 16, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

On the contrary, I think you're missing the point.

It's no secret high-ranking Americans in the US Treasury, World Bank, and influential think-tanks have called for the end of USD reserve status. And later, promoted the SDR. There's no way in hell the IMF could sneak through a competitor to the greenback without America's full blessing. With a 4 Trillion dollar budget, America could buy the votes of most European states. Let alone the stragglers.

#49     Feb 17, 2011
  10. Hmm.. Interesting perspective:

Inside Job: No need for the US to default.
    Treasury continues printing and pays off debt using diluted dollars while our captains of industry use SDR to peg RMB and inflate other currencies balancing trade.

#50     Feb 17, 2011