SDR Currency: Is this the end game for the dollar?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Feb 11, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Do you know the exact white-paper and group that formulated this plan?

#31     Feb 15, 2011
  2. IMF recently put up a website called imsreform.com and all of the postings and content are dated February 10, 2011.

Reza Moghadam is said to be the author or approver of content.

Reza Moghadam is Director of the IMF’s Strategy, Policy, and Review Department. He was previously Head of the IMF Managing Director’s office. He has worked across a wide range of strategic, policy, country and administrative issues and has held senior positions in the IMF’s European and Asia and Pacific Departments.

#32     Feb 15, 2011
  3. As I have stated before, the key Globalist Wealth Entities (about 80% old western european families wealth) who own all the private shares in the worlds primary central banks have been on this track for some time. The factions of handlers that are controlled by the prime Globalist Wealth Entities have been discussing (planning) this for the last 12 to 13 years (as stated in many documents released from Bilderberger, IMF, and World Bank meetings).

The first primary component was to get Greenspan (our FED) to push Clinton/congress to remove Glass-Steagall.....and that was done. Next, was to allow "suggested" new risk management models to the major US Financial system players (govt, banks, funds, etc). You can thank several "directed" think tank groups and the FED for injecting these new ideas (high risk dysfunction at a new epic level) into our Financial System. Hey, THEY had to give us the "rope" to hang ourselves with.....and boy did that ever work well as we saw the beginning of the financial blowout in 2008/2009.

This has left the US broke, in exploding debt, and printing money like there was no tomorrow.......all by design. From 2003 going forward, there has been many meetings of the heinous factions who manipulate the financial events starting to talk of an alternative to the US Dollar as the worlds reserve currency. These discussions have only accelerated as the US fell into the exact trap THEY wanted......self inflicted acceleration of Dollar killing money printing. :eek:

Read any documents from recent years Bilderberg, IMF, World Bank, CFR, Trilateral Commission meetings and it ALL POINTS to the removal of the US Dollar as the worlds reserve currency (this is no secret....it has been all in our face)!

Of course this is the EXACT news you will never find presented properly at Faux News! :eek:

#33     Feb 15, 2011
  4. I think your missing the point...

Once an SDR backed settlement system is in place the US can print as much currency as they want. IMF simply adjusts the $/SDR peg rate to compensate and counter any move our treasury makes.

The same applies to RMB. RMB which is traditionally pegged to the dollar has everyone complaining about imbalance. IMF adjusts the peg rate for RMB/SDR to balance any inequalities.

The general idea is the stability or instability of any IMF member or any member's ability to manipulate its currency value automagically gets countered and balanced by this global reserve system. They are free to inflate/deflate/destroy their own currency without impacting the world. IMF is a global watchdog per se that can filter financial frauds.

The US $ is a freely negotiated currency and is already on board by that fact. The RMB and other traditionally closed currencies (INR etc) are opened up with or without the consent and participation of the country.

If you are a seller of Oil, Lithium, Rare Earths and do not want to trade with the US or disclose the activities to the US don't use $'s. If you want to circumvent trade sanctions, embargo's, Patriot Act/FINCENs transaction monitoring than an SDR backed instrument may be right for you.

The US $ currently holds everyone hostage as the world's reserve currency and enables the US certain economic power. Appears the rest of the world wants independence from the $.

#34     Feb 15, 2011
  5. Watching the Merger Announcement with the NYSE and EURO LAND..... This is going to effect the dollar for sure.

Not to mention Trading retail.

#35     Feb 15, 2011
  6. Dear AMT4SWA,

Hehe :D

Do you know Who is facing these low lifes that you described, WE THE PEOPLE... I don't even understand how they dare to defy the people of the World... Wicked they are... Carefull We will be...

Dear PocketChange,

Personnaly I don't see it like this. I think to speak in stupid term they just want their own printing press. Isn't it the goal at the end of the SDR ? For the UN to be able to print their own currency and become independant of the member states ? I don't see how it could be welcome by any sovereign state in the world... However if you have been contaminated...

Futhermore concerning your argument about being hostage, the problem isn't the currency but the lack of competitve exchange in other currencies... That has nothing to do with the reserve status.

And finally I prefer to have the reserve currency issued in a country ruled by law. And not some kind of Special groups...

#36     Feb 15, 2011
  7. ammo

ammo

we will still reserve the right to price our own goods(60-75% of the worlds food,used to be 75,i dont know now),,so complete control will not be an issue

#37     Feb 15, 2011
  8. Dear achilles28 :

Just reads what's on the 1$ note...

A brazen Declaration of War, nice wording.

They will discover how the Market handles War ! Even the concept of volatility will have a new definition.

#38     Feb 15, 2011
  9. Legal question : Following the PATRIOT ACT or should I say the BUSH LAWS, is it possible to categorize the people working at the UN / IMF as ennemy combatant like the guys who are at Gitmo because 1 they don't have a State 2 they don't have an uniform ???

#39     Feb 15, 2011
  10. ammo

ammo

conventional war,major country vs another major, as an option is off the table,fiinancial war on since 07,actually since mid 80's when us int rate was 14-18%

#40     Feb 15, 2011