Scumsucking Cop Killer - was he here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Yeah, when I heard about this ass clown, I wondered what his screen name was on ET. Makes you wonder who's on the other side of these juvenile posts that flood the forums.

Too bad he didn't swallow a bullet in the end, instead of wasting more tax dollars. I can't imagine what the family of those killed are going through right now.

#11     Apr 5, 2009
  2. I don't buy into that crap. I've read the books and heard the lectures and still I don't buy into that crap. As far as I'm concerned it's rhetoric created and spread by sociopaths to rationalize their behavior. I don't know you so I'm not saying you're a sociopath. You're probably just well read and influenced by what you have read and heard—an extremely intelligent sociopath can be extremely persuasive. Allen Greenspan and Ayn Rand are two good examples.

#12     Apr 5, 2009
  3. What don't you buy that humans like animals have the drives of hunger, envy, rage, and lust or that an animal is able to curb these drives by making moral decisions?

BTW, you are underestimating me. I am a psychopath and damn proud of it! Sociopaths are wimps.

#13     Apr 5, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Here's my advice to the shooter guy:

c'mon guy, train your dog for godz sake, otherwise you will get in a fight with your mom who doesn't care if aliens are running the Klu Klux Klan or whatever and has heard enough of it already... then she will call the cops and you will go away for life because you are an out of control idiot with a gun..

I'm taking the guy off my buddy list on ET for sure... aliens and jew hatred is one thing but not training your dog, that tears it man...

#14     Apr 6, 2009