Scumsucking Cop Killer - was he here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 5, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Sounds like this loser might have stopped by:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09095/960750-53.stm

2. hughb

hughb

One of the news organizations reported that the police had been called to his house before. He had also been in arguments with his neighbors, twice in fistfights. Seems like he was a real jagoff.

On officer.com there was a posting that says he was an ex-Marine. That isn't true. He was kicked out of bootcamp without graduating because he threw a tray at his DI. And if you don't graduate bootcamp, you can not be called a Marine. He was just another bum who couldn't hack it.

3. <i>"Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s."</i>

Alex Jones has 'far-right' website? No shit?!

Does anyone here have the URL for that? ...because the only Alex Jones site I'm familiar with is the <b>Libertarian</b> one, www.PrisonPlanet.com .

4. I thought the same thing. Just another attempt at labeling and demonizing people.

5. Stormfront is an irrational website. If you go there you immediately feel immersed into skinheads, confederacy militias, other crapp.

6. I would say that Stormfront is a rational irrational website. They are egoists of an extreme nature hence they are racists, and they put out all of this crap which the rank and file believe to justify their egotiscal drives or racism.

7. Objectivists are total egoists too, but we're all anti-racist!

Perhaps the major difference here is that egoists lacking any significant individual accomplishments of their own become the racist variety, seeking unearned collective 'pride' off the achievements of others who happen to share the same skin color as they do.

8. That demostrates how credible the press really is. They will do anything to further their agenda.

Anyone who doesn't believe the gov't is the solution to all our problems is a right wing wack job.

9. Let me define what I mean by egoism as I utilize it here just to make sure we are on the same page.

Humans like animals have the drives of hunger, envy, rage, and lust. All the drives of an animal are self-centered seeking only gratification.

It is natural for an animal to behave in a self-centered fashion. A lion doesn't any feelings for its prey so it doesn't have a problem killing it in the most cruel fashion. A human being that behaves like a lion is not a human being but an animal in the sense that he has no feelings for his victims and utilizes them just to satisfy his need for self gratification.

The sincere willingness to sacrifice one's own comfort or possessions to help other people is the antithesis of self-centeredness.

A person with a racist mentality has no feelings for people that are outside of his group hence these people like the prey of the lion are available to satisfy the needs of himself and the members of his group, and no remorse is felt by them if they abuse or kill these people.

10. " For some time now there has been a pretty good connection

between being sucked into this conspiracy world and

propagating violence," said Heidi Beirich, director of

research at the Southern Poverty Law Center and an

expert on political extremists. She called Mr. Poplawski's

act "a classic example of what happens when you start

buying all this conspiracy stuff."

Did you hear that..........all you Alex Jones followers are

now a target.

#10     Apr 5, 2009