SCTwithSCT

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Aug 5, 2012.

1. nice to see you here Paddy,
    and what would that be ?

#51     Aug 8, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

That Paddler is gay.Didn`t you know that?:confused:

#52     Aug 8, 2012
  3. Paddler

Paddler

His charts are suck.

The 30m bars are useless and messy. Slower than slow fractal.

The auto-annotation on his "sub" on the price pane has nothing to do with channel. Joining highs and lows of two adjacent bars is meaningless.

Also, the auto-annotation on volume bars does not show the correct gaussians.

There is only one way: draw channels and gaussians manually.

#53     Aug 8, 2012
  4. ocean5

ocean5

Show yours.You can only blah blah all the time on ET.

#54     Aug 8, 2012
  5. Paddler

Paddler

You asked for comments on your charts. :D

Tiki praised you for taking the first step. Frenchfry pointed out your problems in a polite way.

Your major handicap is that you do not know how to assess volume changes nor construct channels on a bar by bar basis.

Learn to do it and the rest will be easy or not as important. There are several threads where you can pick up the "rules" and chart examples. Look at Tiki's charts in the past. I am sure you are good at copying ideas.

#55     Aug 9, 2012
  6. ocean5

ocean5

You said ''your gaussian is incorrect'',i say post the chart with the correct one and show how to draw it correctly.You are now saying.''Look up elsewhere on ET and find out.''I say now,what is the fucking point in your replies then??Studying to be another Hershey?I`m not interested,enough one shizoid in my life,so don`t bother!

#56     Aug 9, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

Hi Tiki,if you may define clear rules for drawing 'gaussians',i`ll ask a programmer to correct and will post the chart afterwards.

#57     Aug 9, 2012