SCT Without SCT

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Fleming Snopes, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

uhh, Fleming dude, don't you feel guilty? You have not crawled through the broken glass while chanting the mantras and all that?

BTW, the SCT doesn't work very well midday. Jack says it's "treachery" by the markets.

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Everyone would bow down and kiss his feet if he posted something simple unequivocal and evolving in real time like this. Trading is simple. It is traders that are complex.

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. And you were trying to tell me to leave Jackyson alone? What a sham..

I love the man. And I'm starting to love you too. Just a couple of years more and your education for a guru is over. I hope Jack will still be alive when the ceremony takes place.

#13     Aug 7, 2012

4. those signals you posted look like shit

#14     Aug 7, 2012
  5. Doubt I'll live more than two more years at this rate of decline. Jack, however, will be posting here until the last unindicted co-conspiritor dies.

#15     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Where did I ever say they were right? That wasn't the point.

#16     Aug 7, 2012
  7. You unspired me to make a better one, attached.

#17     Aug 7, 2012
  8. Don't cave in to the old fishing trick Snopes !
    He's after the golden egg ; )

Next you'll be sending your bank account #to an email address in Africa.

#18     Aug 7, 2012
  9. The Jacks used to pull that on me all the time. I can't begin to count all the uncredited improvements I made to SCT over the years.

#19     Aug 7, 2012
  10. I am open to suggestions as to who The Jacks are. To me it is clear that Liz is one, because from time to time The Jacks make a beautifully flowing post devoid of typos and grammatical errors. Spydie must be another because occasionally The Jacks make a straightforwardly well-reasoned post that reads like a real trader wrote it. Those posts which are hagiographic about Jack's past clearly are written by the real Jack. I suspect some unidentifiable code monkey among them is responsible for those posts which are famously random cut-and-paste jobs from earlier posts, you know, the ones that ramble disjointedly and read like schizoid word salad. Those are my guesses for the four based on style alone.

#20     Aug 7, 2012