SCT.. whats wrong?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fubar, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fubar

fubar

You want shenanigans.. Jack claims his method never has a losing trade.. there's your shenanigans.. are you stupid enough to believe that claim.. lets see you defend that Cartman? :p

#41     Jun 2, 2007
  2. You are right, it is small potatoes, but I was showing you that I DID post in the P&L thread while YOU havent.

#42     Jun 2, 2007
  3. The problem with what you ask is that, if spydertrader does post a profitable day, you will say "well, thats one day". Then after posting for one month "you'll say well thats just one month, how about the whole year" etc etc. It will never end, it never does with people who

A: Dont believe its possible in the first place and...
    B: Are never satisfied no matter how much you given them.

#43     Jun 2, 2007
  4. fubar

fubar

Yeah but you didn't use SCT did you, not a single reference to it in those posts.. and I am under no obligation to post there because I'm not the one recruiting through PM's or defending a method the way you are.. I am not invested in convincing anyone of a method the way you are.. so the onus is on you and other members of SCT

#44     Jun 2, 2007
  5. fubar

fubar

If he could do it for a month I'd be the first to apologize, no ifs ands or buts.. and I hereby challenge him or Jack to do this and accept my deepest apologies if they can

But I think we both know they wont.. and I think we both know why

#45     Jun 2, 2007
  6. Yes, I think that's too much to ask because the reality is that a student should not be able to trade better than the teacher nor equal what the teacher has done while the student is still learning the method.

The fact is that the teacher of any method has much more experience with the method in comparison to the student (follower).

It's that reason alone why I myself prefer to see the results of the student and any student that falls short of any claims by the teacher...

Doesn't imply to me there's no merit in the method especially if the student is profitable and has shown proof of such profitability even though the profit level is no where near the claims by the teacher.

Also, I haven't read nor heard of any trader using Jack methods are able to acheive whatever claims you are upset about.

Yet, the fact is that a few are consistently profitable as expected of anyone that's only a student.

By the way, a few hundred or a few thousand per trading day in profits adds up fast (compounding) if you don't have to dip into your profits for living expenses...

Most profitable traders do have to dip into their profits regardless to what methods they are using.

Once again, I don't use Jack's methods.

Mark

#46     Jun 2, 2007
  7. fubar

fubar

I mean come on Steve, we are talking about Jack here.. the only time he has ever gone on record he lost 26% in a trading contest.. he didn't even have the guts to finish it

You are learning a system from a man that couldn't post a profit without the psychological heat of real money and didn't have the moral fibre to finish what he started because he didn't like the results.. actually you are learning that system from his flunky Spyder which is even worse because judging by his PM's he may be in worse psychological condition than Jack

Why would you defend that?

#47     Jun 2, 2007
  8. I deal with Spydertrader, not Jack. I dont know Jack nor do I ever speak to him. I am thankful that he has created a method that I, and others, find very useful. I dont deny its complexity and the time commitment to getting it down cold.

The stuff that Spydertrader has taught and the application of it through my own work convinces me that I am doing a very worthwhile thing for myself. No one pressured me or recruited me, I did the work on my own to come to those conclusions.

Also, you have to keep in mind, the journal is a one year journal. We arent half way through it and still have much to learn. You cannot expect the people that follow the thread to be ready to be profitable yet.

#48     Jun 2, 2007
  9. fubar

fubar

All right Steve, fair enough, more power to you.. I must admit to some relief that you are incorporating your own method into it though because I think Spyder is clueless and profitless and thats why he wont put himself on the line.. Jack is a little more calculating, he knows what he is doing and despite the conspiracy theories I know it is not for money.. it's all about ego for him

#49     Jun 2, 2007
  10. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

fubar,

Forgive me if I don't respond to you as I can only see your messages as quoted by others. I just wanted to note how ironic that it is that you speak of the "mental state" of Jack/Spyder when you yourself suffer from a number of fairly well known maladies.

Obsession
    An influence, notion or fixed idea, which persistently assails or vexes so as to discompose the mind; the uncontrollable desire to dwell on an idea or emotion, frequently involving an urge toward some form of action.

How many threads about Jack et al do you make per week? Just drop it, dude.

Paranoia
    A disease-like state, characterized mainly with abnormal suspiciousness and crazy ideas.

Your reaction to Jack's PMs can only be described by this. He wanted to "recruit" you? LOL, right.

Schizophrenia
    A group of mental disorders characterized by abnormal thoughts, moods, and actions; sufferers have a distorted sense of reality, and a split personality (thoughts do not logically fit together)

Multiple screen names, denial of facts, etc...

Sociopathy
    A narcissistic personality disorder; someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Most common symptoms:
    • not learning from experience
    • no sense of responsibility
    • inability to form meaningful relationships
    • inability to control impulses
    • lack of moral sense
    • chronically antisocial behavior
    • no change in behavior after punishment
    • emotional immaturity
    • lack of guilt
    • self-centeredness
    Your incessant bashing of other people on every single thread you participate in, repeated demands for others P&L sheets to satisfy your demands, and disregard for the many attempts the mods have made to ban you.

Regards,
    Pr0crast

#50     Jun 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.